Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ‘She’s just like me’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘She’s just like me’.

I remember overhearing a conversartion in real life awhile back when a normal fag said this about his girlfriend.

Just like him, huh? What a bluepilled cuck. His girlfriend probably takes many cocks behind his back and I suppose she is just like him but not in the innocent unicorn level way he made her out to be but on a level of both being privileged scum bags.

if you think like a woman you should consider self harm

if you think like a woman you should consider self harm
The normal fag meant as in chilling in the comfort of own house but I bet she goes out and takes many cocks and takes many cocks at her own home too.

the only female i will love is a female version of me :feelsthink:

The normal fag meant as in chilling in the comfort of own house but I bet she goes out and takes many cocks and takes many cocks at her own home too.
:blackpill:

‘She’s just like me’.

It led to this:

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

And this:

He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.