Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She's just using him, Chad will take her.

betabuxx in the making

just be slant eye. can this rice nigga even see?

“Ascended at 16”. Brutal teenage love pill. Also, Just be 1 in a million Theory.

Lol yup NTpill is law gr8 post I hope everyone sees this post , ig he’s Chad right :feelsYall:Oofy doofy is law idc what anyone says this is every couple in America a 3/10 guy with a girl way out of his league . NT NPC normie retard gets the girl I would never smile in a picture , thus no women will want me. Ik it sounds crazy But I think society is trying to gaslight us into thinking good looking men get women when that just isn’t
True . She gets with the happy guy to gaslight you into being that, like “ you can’t get me unless you become NT and jestermaxx”.

Last edited:
“Ascended at 16”. Brutal teenage love pill. Also, Just be 1 in a million Theory.
teenage love pill is a brutal one.When that hoe goes to college and gets access to tinder,this guy is fucked for life.

I’m jealous tbh

teenage love pill is a brutal one.When that hoe goes to college and gets access to tinder,this guy is fucked for life.
If you could be a chick’s first, it’s much easier for her not to cheat. However, it’s still unlikely due to blackpill.

I went to sleep and woke up, and they are still at it, posting selfies to get attention from incels? This is starting to play into the theory most of them have histrionic personality disorders, or some shit. Imagine being this invested to getting attention from others, can't relate.

white foids will do anything to make their dad mad

I went to sleep and woke up, and they are still at it, posting selfies to get attention from incels? This is starting to play into the theory most of them have histrionic personality disorders, or some shit. Imagine being this invested to getting attention from others, can't relate.
They’re embarrassing themselves

Just wait until she goes to college.

I wonder how much he simped to get the privilege of standing next to that foid. Probably a rebound beta relationship for the foid after Chad. No sex either. The foid will cheat with Chad and dump him.

Last edited:
I wonder how much he simped to get the privilege of standing next to that foid. Probably a rebound beta relationship for the foid after Chad. No sex either. The foid will cheat with Chat and dump him.
He simped so much bet he licks her feet.

Yes, there are unicorns. I saw tall foids that prefer only guys that shorter at least by 5 inches, I saw gigastacies dating incel level guys because "I'm ugly" or "he will never cheat on me".
A genius black professor is not debunking the fact that niggers are usually dumb as a shoe.

Senior Prom

you know how many forevercels I know that had girlfriends in highschool :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The Wire Laugh GIF

Yes, there are unicorns. I saw tall foids that prefer only guys that shorter at least by 5 inches, I saw gigastacies dating incel level guys because "I'm ugly" or "he will never cheat on me".
A genius black professor is not debunking the fact that niggers are usually dumb as a shoe.

giga ovER for him:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
he's ugly and she's low/mid tier becky
she'll CHOse a better man for sure

no JBF can be powerful enough to retain the relation but somethings are required by the maletard to make it work
If you could be a chick’s first, it’s much easier for her not to cheat. However, it’s still unlikely due to blackpill.

depends for you to forever imprint a foid, 6 inch :banhammer: is needed along with good stamina and sexual knowledge. ofc more than 6inch will only make this better.
he will also have to be in shape, have a decent career and etc
I have said this before JBF and dickpill are so powerful together that even a 0/10 incel can imprint a Stacy virgin if he's first and his a big cannon

He probably got that photo from r/goldentruth :lul:

True, these IT cucks who actually have sex (the minority jfl) are just nearcels who ascended by dumb luck and now think they're better than us. For every ugly ricecel like him who manages to fuck a white becky in high school there are 100 who are incel.

Lol yup NTpill is law gr8 post I hope everyone sees this post , ig he’s Chad right :feelsYall:Oofy doofy is law idc what anyone says this is every couple in America a 3/10 guy with a girl way out of his league . NT NPC normie retard gets the girl I would never smile in a picture , thus no women will want me. Ik it sounds crazy But I think society is trying to gaslight us into thinking good looking men get women when that just isn’t
True . She gets with the happy guy to gaslight you into being that, like “ you can’t get me unless you become NT and jestermaxx”.
while woman do jack shit , arent self aware about doing jack shit and can fuck chadlites while being fat .

Its Looks or an abusable target . Simple as that.

Chin chen hanji

Nigga cant even see

oofy doofy is real bro. just ask Brian Laundrie

oofy doofy is real bro. just ask Brian Laundrie
Brian Laundrie is the fate of every oofydoofy if they cant control the anger when their foid inevitably decides to chase Chad cock again

Simply just looking at their stance together says enough. If he was Chad she would be all into him almost suffocating him

Obvious larp.