Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shit my pants while riding motorcycle

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Left shit droplets on the road.

Trucel trait tbh

Why are you always shitting yourself

the breadcrumb trail

I've said it b4, I got IBS and crohns
Take bile acid binder medicines are colestyramine, colestipol or colesevelam which will absorb your bile acids so it won't trigger your diarrhea.

Take bile acid binder medicines are colestyramine, colestipol or colesevelam which will absorb your bile acids so it won't trigger your diarrhea.
Thank you brother. Much appreciated

Thank you brother. Much appreciated
Not many doctors prescribe these. Bunch of stupid fucks. What do they learn in med school anyways?! I'm astounded by their stupidity. :horror::horror:

I've said it b4, I got IBS and crohns
Crohn's disease is a type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that can affect different parts of the digestive tract and is often confused with the noninflammatory condition called irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Although the two disorders share similar names and some of the same symptoms, they are distinct.

Not many doctors prescribe these. Bunch of stupid fucks. What do they learn in med school anyways?! I'm astounded by their stupidity. :horror::horror:
So true. My local hospital is full of brain dead fuckers that just sit on their ass and gossip

Crohn's disease is a type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that can affect different parts of the digestive tract and is often confused with the noninflammatory condition called irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Although the two disorders share similar names and some of the same symptoms, they are distinct.
Idk man my doctors at the hospital suck ass

So true. My local hospital is full of brain dead fuckers that just sit on their ass and gossip
Just one in the long list things that depresses me and blackpills me about human nature. Its unreliable, lazy, and incompetency is its fundamental feature.

Yea if he had both he wouldn't leave the bus or hed be dead

I'll send the shitty draws your way

No shitting your pants while riding a motorcycle for your FACE.

No diaper for you're ass

Over for shitcel

I pooped my pants in school a few times. Just kick it out of your pant leg.