Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Shitskin lineage has cucked me from sports & music

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
While I wasn't into either of those things that much to begin with. When I tried to get into them, my shitskin body cucked me. My body too shitskin to gain muscle and sports Maxx. My mind too retarded to recognize different tones/melodies easily. All my ancestors were filthy low caste inbred shitskin rice farmers and never acheived anything of worth. I don't have a single fucking ancestor of note, no musicians, no artists and so forth..

A random white can do a DNA test and likely will find himself having some artist/sportsman/musician as a distant ancestors. Pure blooded shitskins like me cannot claim this. Very unfortunate

There are 0 globally popular shitskin curry songs because curry shitskins cannot make any legendary music. 0 curry games of note. Very few Olympic medals, least out of any race on a per Capita basis by an extreme degree. Very shameful race!

India has ten million plus fucking programmers! Not a SINGLE ONE HAS MADE AN UNDERTALE OR STARDEW VALLEY! Filthy uncreative dumbfuck copycat shitskins without an ounce of innovation

What does being good at music have to do with your DNA?

Some sports don't rely rely on physical prowess as much as some people might assume they do. Soccer comes to mind
Everything originates from DNA. All creative faculties derive themselves from DNA. Us curry shitskins lack these faculties because our filthy roach DNA has nothing of worth!

What does being good at music have to do with your DNA?

Some sports don't rely rely on physical prowess as much as some people might assume they do. Soccer comes to mind
there is no Indian Beethoven, no Indian Joe Hisahhei, no Indian Drake, no Indian Taylor swift

My shitty genetics made me the weakest kid in gym class back in HS, I remember also being the slowest when I tried out for cross country.

that's because curries are doctor/software/lawyermaxxing instead

also curries made chess
Curries have no desire to create. Only want money/status and nothing more. More shallow than Jews. Tons of globally noted Jewish musicians. Not a single curry one notable on a global scale.

Chess
Indian Food
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Eye surgery
Handwashing
worthless shit that cumskons or gooks would have come with on a long enough timeline.

India has ten million plus fucking programmers! Not a SINGLE ONE HAS MADE AN UNDERTALE OR STARDEW VALLEY! Filthy uncreative dumbfuck copycat shitskins without an ounce of innovation
Most curries do engineering because their parents tell them to get betabuxx money:feelskek::feelskek:. All they think about is getting bux money, buxxing curryfoids and creating more mini jeets. They have zero creativity or desire to create anything. Even the movies and books they write is all about this. Not a single high fantasy Indian author.

There are 0 globally popular shitskin curry songs because curry shitskins cannot make any legendary music. 0 curry games of note. Very few Olympic medals, least out of any race on a per Capita basis by an extreme degree. Very shameful race!
most subhuman race, second only to aboriginals but they dont even have a humanoid skull to compare them with other races therefore curries are the most subhuman race and, arguably, the only trucels here.

Last edited:
Most curries do engineering because their parents tell them to get betabuxx money:feelskek::feelskek:. All they think about is getting bux money, buxxing curryfoids and creating more mini jeets. They have zero creativity or desire to create anything. Even the movies and books they write is all about this. Not a single high fantasy Indian author.
Currypill is brutal:feelscry:

being ethnic have made me lose the will to even clean myself, go to work, do anything meangful in life.
i just wanna LDAR all day and piss in bottles now

Lol why should there be an Indian Beethoven? India gave the world Buddism, Yoga etc etc etc.

damn, you're not posting anymore

what happened?