Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Shocking photos of Feminist Congresswoman seen NAKED showing off Nazi-era tattoo

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-

Download 1

>California
Not surprising but it does surprise me that she has a nazi tattoo.
I cannot wait for this to explode on her.

Damn... she hit the wall HARD!

I wouldn't hit the bong if she passed it to me, not trying to catch something.

>women
>anything
TOP FUCKING KEK

Not really for Inceldom Discussion, but damn. A tattoo is no frivolous thing. Or at least it shouldn't be. It's not like blackface or calling someone a chink. That can be done in the heat of the moment and taken back. A tattoo???

Least it's not a queen of spades lol.

Hard to believe she is only 32.

Not really for Inceldom Discussion, but damn. A tattoo is no frivolous thing. Or at least it shouldn't be. It's not like blackface or calling someone a chink. That can be done in the heat of the moment and taken back. A tattoo???
It's female hypocrisy that promotes this degeneracy whilst attacking incels for wanting equitable access to sex. They are disgusting animals and treat us like cock roaches.

These "people" are the wielders of power in the Jewnited States

Think about it logically, all females are nazis since they practice eugenics

Lmao that's not nazi at all, it's just the iron cross. A german symbol that the Kaisers used

Just read the comments on that daily mail article.Apparently this foid makes a career out of exposing men that have sex with their staffers

Jfl

she's female so it doesnt matter

nice to see this bitch outed as a nazi lover. i hope it destroys her fucking political career

notice the double standards: the ADL said the cross is a hate symbol, yet in her case, they say it could mean anything. different rules for one of ((their)) own.

Maybe she's a poor victim being singled out & attacked for lgbtqi+ status

>California
Not surprising but it does surprise me that she has a nazi tattoo.
I cannot wait for this to explode on her.
The only thing that will explode on her is Chad's dick. Nothing will happen to her because she is a foid, granted an old roastie foid but still a foid none the less and we all know they are immune to repercussions
Think about it logically, all females are nazis since they practice eugenics

The Iron Cross is not Nazi. It was established during the Napoleonic wars and is still being painted on German air force aircraft.

She's bi as well, just like all foids

20138960-7609835-The_congresswoman_32_was_also_pictured_kissing_her_female_staffe-a-4_1571967718707.jpg

iron cross isn’t that nazi

Imagine voting for a female lmao

Is anyone surprised anymore? :feelskek::feelskek:

The daily mail is fucking retarded. 'A nazi era tattoo' known in the rest of the world as an iron cross.

Roasties, not even once.

These "people" are the wielders of power in the Jewnited States
A powerful person wants to destroy her and her reputation.

Make no mistake, her superiors are not happy with her so now they are attempting to dispose of her.