Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A feminist writer who wrote "Have you killed any men today? And if not, why not?" described her following book as a "Love letter to my son."

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Clementine Ford, a popular Australian feminist writer and self-described “notorious boner killer,” apparently wrote one of her fans a deeply disturbing message during a recent publicity appearance for her latest book, Fight Like a Girl.
Ford wrote the following inside of the book cover during a book signing, reported the Daily Mail:
Have you killed any men today? And if not, why not?
The disturbing message surfaced just one day after Ford announced she had signed another book contract, this time for Boys Will Be Boys, a book that will focus on “toxic masculinity and the bonds of brotherhood that are used to codify male power, access and protection,” according to her book announcement. The book, which revolves around the feminist theory of “toxic masculinity,” will be “above all, a love letter to my son,” Ford described in her announcement. She added that she will “turn a sharp eye toward a masculinity that is … in reality exceptionally limited.”
Ford has a long history of denigrating men to serve her feminist agenda. For example, she refers to adult men as “boys,” and tweets statuses that claim “feminist doctrine decrees [that] all men must die” because “they are gross and also rapists.”

Her outspoken feminist stance on killing men has spurned numerous petitions calling for her to be fired from her writing positions in the last two years.

And she will get away with it, some will even agree with her. If a man did something like that he could well get a sentence for it. I hope she dies soon.

self-described “notorious boner killer,”
Yeah, I agree. This is what she looks like:

Clementine Ford at a book signing in Christchurch New Zealand Sept 2017

Praying some sandnigger immigrant decides to have his way with her, strangle her to death, and then have his way with her once more

If the son she is talking about isn't just a figure of speech, and is actually real, I find it deeply depressing that a man willingly got into a relationship with her...

Also, pretty sure that son will end up becoming a far right "lunatic"...

Is what usually happens when men get involved or are around feminists, specially ones like this. They don't just become neutral on them with time, they ACTIVELY go to the polar opposite side. They become as anti-feminist as someone can be.

Feminists are pretty great at pushing men away to from their side, by being insufferable, pretentious cunts.

Holy shit, forget killing any men, she sentenced her son to a fate worse than death when she chose to reproduce :feelskek:
:yes:

Also JFL how she wants to kill all men but she still got creampied by chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:yes:

Also JFL how she wants to kill all men but she still got creampied by chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I don't think Chads fuck ugly and rancid foids like that. Probably some sick HTN or black guy hit that

And she will get away with it, some will even agree with her. If a man did something like that he could well get a sentence for it. I hope she dies soon.
For the "right price", I'll whack her.

Some Congolese men need to run a train on her and cut her up into pieces with a machete