Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short and Small

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
I don't feel like a Human, I feel like an animal with clothes on. being 5'3.5 and 128 pounds sucks I get mogged by so many people, and getting mogged by the majority of women also sucks I don't feel like a man I don't even feel like a boy either I feel incomplete. Even my brother mogs me at 5'8.5 my mom loves talking about his height and it pisses me off she never has anything good to say about me. I will probably continue to get skinnier, I don't have enough energy to eat because I don't feel like eating most of the time.

That's why you use certain tools to compensate for your genetic failures tbhngl (in video games).

I don't feel like a Human, I feel like an animal with clothes on. being 5'3.5 and 128 pounds sucks I get mogged by so many people, and getting mogged by the majority of women also sucks I don't feel like a man I don't even feel like a boy either I feel incomplete. Even my brother mogs me at 5'8.5 my mom loves talking about his height and it pisses me off she never has anything good to say about me. I will probably continue to get skinnier, I don't have enough energy to eat because I don't feel like eating most of the time.
i am the same weight as you while being 5'10, even foids could probably beat me up

That's why you use certain tools to compensate for your genetic failures tbhngl (in video games).
The Only Thing They Will Fear Is You in videogames.

i am the same weight as you while being 5'10, even foids could probably beat me up
I've seen foids in real life that looked like they could crush my skull in half, not a nice feeling to have.

How tall are your parents bro, it might not even be your fault so don't blame yourself please

My mom is 5'0 and my dad is 5'6
Don't beat yourself up man, you were gonna be anywhere above your mom's height. I do feel your pain, it fucking sucks being manlet

Ready born janitor at that height. Night janitor I mean.