Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Short but brutal 4chan post

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Foids (and normies in general) have absolutely no concept of empathy

She was cheating on him while he was on his death bed.

Just shows the true nature of foids

God I hate women so much.
20200820 015136

One thing I don't get about modern life is that people still take cheating seriously, but relationships don't last for shit.

Like, what's the point of being super strict about cheating when the average relationship will last like 2-3 months and people will have multiple partners both before and after on average? I really don't get it tbh. If you dump someone within a couple of months it's very clear that you didn't like them that much. Getting a new partner within 3 weeks of your partner's death is also a clear sign you didn't like him that much.

Last edited:
One thing I don't get about modern life is that people still take cheating seriously, but relationships don't last for shit.

Like, what's the point of being super strict about cheating when the average relationship will last like 2-3 months and people will have multiple partners both before and after on average? I really don't get it tbh. If you dump someone within a couple of months it's very clear that you didn't like them that much. Getting a new partner within 3 weeks of your partner's death is also a clear sign you didn't like him that much.

'people' could be women and women put men under a lot of pressure to get married, threatening to leave them if they don't because it represents a transfer of wealth from the man to the woman

foids need that chad dick, cant fuck a ghost

It's about playing pretend at this point.

Some years ago a guy I played soccer with died of leukemia and on the same day of his funeral his gf put on youtube a video about her and a new guy wherewith she cheated him for months while he was still sick what a fucking whore

I hope devastator eats them up.
Based. Reason why humanity and autobots are so shitty is because they let foids meddle with their policy. Without plot armor they will get demolished every time.

Men are disposable & quickly replaced, no fucks given.

worse than non-human animals

Some years ago a guy I played soccer with died of leukemia and on the same day of his funeral his gf put on youtube a video about her and a new guy wherewith she cheated him for months while he was still sick what a fucking whore
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

LOL she had a boyfriend way before then. Odds are she's why he roped.

Foids (and normies in general) have absolutely no concept of empathy
They know how to wahhh for attention, sympathy & getting free shit & help but don't give a fuck about others on a legit level then say autists lack the big E but really we don't want the spotlight on us or know we'd get fuck all help as we're not attractive enough or the wrong gender.

We may lack empathy as yeah it's true, I can't relate to ppl that got to experience stuff I never did & went through bad things they never have but I certainly have sympathy, too much in fact & it hurts unlike the self serving normie that only does anything if it's to their benefit & can't put themselves in the shoes of the other guy.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DRkquwFTlZE&t=0m45s

They know how to wahhh for attention, sympathy & getting free shit & help but don't give a fuck about others on a legit level then say autists lack the big E but really we don't want the spotlight on us or know we'd get fuck all help as we're not attractive enough or the wrong gender.

We may lack empathy as yeah it's true, I can't relate to ppl that got to experience stuff I never did & went through bad things they never have but I certainly have sympathy, too much in fact & it hurts unlike the self serving normie that only does anything if it's to their benefit & can't put themselves in the shoes of the other guy.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DRkquwFTlZE&t=0m45s

I'd say i have far more empathy than normies.

I only struggle at taking any of their problems seriously because 95+% of the time they bitch or they're "depressed" their life is still a million times better than mine. I've felt bad sometimes when it's legit. A girl in my class had her mom die and i felt really bad for her because i know i'd feel bad too if my mom died. That's some real stuff.

She might be your Plan A but you're her Plan B

She was cheating on him while he was on his death bed.
My guess would be that the new bf was the best buddy of the dead one and he offered her shoulder to cry on. They got closer while sharing grief or some bs like that.

I'd say i have far more empathy than normies.

I only struggle at taking any of their problems seriously because 95+% of the time they bitch or they're "depressed" their life is still a million times better than mine. I've felt bad sometimes when it's legit. A girl in my class had her mom die and i felt really bad for her because i know i'd feel bad too if my mom died. That's some real stuff.
You can emphasise with those having a rough time but not those living it up as you never got to. The same for them in reverse but they also feel the need to rub it in & push you down more.

You can emphasise with those having a rough time but not those living it up as you never got to. The same for them in reverse but they also feel the need to rub it in & push you down more.
Whenever some normie complains about his relationship issues i roll my eyes. Every single time i just think "stfu you're lucky as fuck"

Based. Reason why humanity and autobots are so shitty is because they let foids meddle with their policy. Without plot armor they will get demolished every time.
Exactly this. In reality. Decepticons would have completely ravaged humanity and the autobots. Even a prime like optimus would fall short infront of the decepticon horde.

Good guys dont always win in real life as it is potrayed in media. Those who are able to break all rules and are not willing to get their hands dirty are the actual victors.

Exactly this. In reality. Decepticons would have completely ravaged humanity and the autobots. Even a prime like optimus would fall short infront of the decepticon horde.

Good guys dont always win in real life as it is potrayed in media. Those who are able to break all rules and are not willing to get their hands dirty are the actual victors.
Tbh I would let some human brocels to fuck up some autobot foids once those autobot cucks and human cucks (majority of human population) are eradicated

Tbh I would let some human brocels to fuck up some autobot foids once those autobot cucks and human cucks (majority of human population) are eradicated
:feelsYall: Based

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

I would pay to see that whole process live.
You need heat, like A LOT OF HEAT to melt cucks and rid their filthy body fluids so that turning into yummy and nutritious energon for both of my decepticonbros and human brocels not to mention my gorilla bro @ThoughtfulCel to enjoy while they are off to punish autofoids by r@pe in minecraft

You need heat, like A LOT OF HEAT to melt cucks and rid their filthy body fluids so that turning into yummy and nutritious energon for both of my decepticonbros and human brocels not to mention my gorilla bro @ThoughtfulCel to enjoy while they are off to punish autofoids by r@pe in minecraft
Human meat does taste pretty damn good tbh

Cucks drink a heavy amount of soy so their bones are mineral rich. They are an excellent source of energon.

Human meat does taste pretty damn good tbh
Would love to try the human meat hamburger ngl
Cucks drink a heavy amount of soy so their bones are mineral rich. They are an excellent source of energon.
Decepticonbros would love it.
For youngcels I could administer some HGH in the stew.

They're retarded.

big F
she probably been datin new boyfriend when her ex still alive

> implying she "got" one
> implying she was loyal

JFL

is that a fucking bionicle?
i remember playing with bionicles.brutal

pride is a funny thing

This shows that foids have absolutely no compassion for other people. All they care about is there own needs and desires.