Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short confident manlets are extremely cringe af

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
First of all, I have to say that I am short myself (5'5'') and can therefore speak from my manlet bubble.
There are always exotic men among us short men who think they have to be extremely self-confident. They probably watch Andrew Tate 24/7 and spend 95% of the day in the gym.
I find these people so embarrassing.
I'll tell you why.
On the one hand, you could argue against me and say ''you're just lazy, at least they're doing something for themselves''.
On the other hand, I say as an outsider that these people are unfortunately lost souls. They are so deep in their own created movie, full of Tate and Redpill euphoria, that they think they have a chance.
There is a clear difference between self-consciousness of a pure nature and wannabe self-consciousness. You can see that in them. They are such wannabes, and behave unnaturally. Like a mask that has come off.
That's why I always have to stifle my laughter when I see short people who think they have a chance at a party hahahaha

Damned if you do (improving yourself), damned if you dont (muh why dont you self improve, you have defeatist mindset). It nevER began for manlets

You can't be confident when your genetics are subpar to those of the other males, confidence is purely based on how much power you exert over others and in how much reproductive success you have

Damned if you do (improving yourself), damned if you dont (muh why dont you self improve, you have defeatist mindset). It nevER began for manlets
best thing you can do as a short man: shut up and accept everything. Accept that you will not have a girlfriend (at least) in your younger years 13-35 and that you are just genetic garbage. Accept it. If others realize that you don't care, that's probably the only way to get 1% comment and respect from others in this submissive filthy life - for sticking it out for the long haul.

manletism is worse than ugly face

best thing you can do as a short man: shut up and accept everything. Accept that you will not have a girlfriend (at least) in your younger years 13-35 and that you are just genetic garbage. Accept it. If others realize that you don't care, that's probably the only way to get 1% comment and respect from others in this submissive filthy life - for sticking it out for the long haul.
I will get LL no matter what. Get Chad or die trying is my slogan

Yes it's extremely cringe and they try to hard.

Hate being laughed at and when u are manlet with 2.5 face and bald u are prime candidate for ridicule

redpillers are the sexual version of boomers. they think muh hard work is all it takes to be successful

Tbh yeah some of them are pretty cringe

God damn I hate what manletism has done to my life

Over for shortcels:fuk: