Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Short Man - Sidewalk Experiment: How short guys get the short stick

brutal video & 0 replies

Seriously depresses me. That short guy is dressed in a respectable manner and doesn't look like he deserves it. Yet everyone needs to physically mog him to show animalistic dominance.

This guy is only 5'7" not too deep into manletceldom but he knows it's over for him. Listen how he tries to jestermaxx to cope.

No shit, another factor is how intimidating you look & generally the bigger you are the more your intimidation rating goes up, add a good face & it becomes awe.

No shit, another factor is how intimidating you look & generally the bigger you are the more your intimidation rating goes up, add a good face & it becomes awe.
Brutal.

Still, good looking manlet > tall subhuman. Never forget that, face>>>everything

The only way to cope as a manlet is to cling to the believe that you will get Retribution and daydreammaxx about killing women and those taller than you.

Seriously depresses me. That short guy is dressed in a respectable manner and doesn't look like he deserves it. Yet everyone needs to physically mog him to show animalistic dominance.
I so fucking absolutely hate how humanity is this primal. The disgusting thing is that the so few whose faculties aren't dominated by these kinds of animalistic behaviors are vastly outnumbered and overpowered by the majority who are monkeys.

Last edited:
Groanlos

Worst curse = being short male

I so fucking absolutely hate how humanity is this primal. The disgusting thing is that the so few whose faculties aren't dominated by these kinds of animalistic behaviors are vastly outnumbered and overpowered by the majority who are monkeys.