Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel shortcels did you ever experience this problem in elementary/primary school during recess or gym?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I feel like it's also a problem with fatcels/weakcels because in theory even if you're almost short enough to reach them you still could get there if you could jump high enough.

Lat pulldowns for young boys should be mandatory so we're healthy and not embarassed by failure.

Yep, pre puberty I was short as fuck and an Afghan foid used to bully me cause I couldn’t reach the monkey bars.

Hopefully that roastie is getting beaten by the guy it’s father sold it to

an Afghan foid used to bully me cause I couldn’t reach the monkey bars
Hopefully that roastie is getting beaten by the guy it’s father sold it to
it would be sad if she was doing this for an excuse to talk to you because she was shy and didn't want to vulnerable and express she had a crush on you
just imagining a tsundere muslimaloli bullying me now

it would be sad if she was doing this for an excuse to talk to you because she was shy and didn't want to vulnerable and express she had a crush on you
just imagining a tsundere muslimaloli bullying me now
I was like 7 years old then, didn’t know what sex was and had no attraction to foids and given the foid is a Muslim I doubt it knew either.

I was like 7 years old then, didn’t know what sex was and had no attraction to foids and given the foid is a Muslim I doubt it knew either.
she knew she wanted to grind her pussy on you bro even if she didn't know the specifics of it's dimensions

Bitch didn't even bother to jump

Yea brutal blueypill