Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should adultery be made illegal? [POLL]

Should adultery be made illegal?

• Yes

Votes: 40 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Inbetween- It should be reduced by societal norms rather than getting the law involved

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
This is apparently a controversial question so let's see what you guys think

Marriage should be the only legal way for sexual activity, it will limit Chad to 1 female and will give us incels more chance of success on the sexual market.

I think when you get married you should sign something either allowing or disallowing cheating and if you sign no and cheat you should be help responsible for some sort of crime (breach of contract at the least)

I think when you get married you should sign something either allowing or disallowing cheating and if you sign no and cheat you should be help responsible for some sort of crime (breach of contract at the least)
Exactly this, idk why people don't think of adultery as something serious enough to warrant some form of punishment.

Should be illegal. If you want to fuck around don't get married, it's very simple. Death to adulterers tbh.

No, I value personal freedom and love debauchery. I want satanic orgies.

This is ideal

Adultery should be punishable by stoning of both involved.

No, I value personal freedom and love debauchery. I want satanic orgies.
@LoserSatan
@First loss

Yes, but only for women. Who cares about men fucking some prostitute or something. A small percentage of women should be allowed to be professional prostitutes.

Yes because women are privileged and they should check their privilege

Yes, but I think the average man is such a cuck that they wouldn't report it anyways.

Hey bro, haven’t seen you in a while. You been busy?
Kinda. Things are complicated. I hope I will be more active in the future, I miss this place.

I think I would welcome Sharia law in EE, I even stopped taking drugs, including booze.

Yes bro yes man

Marriage isn't a purely religious/social thing; you have to officially register yourself as married to the government in order for your marriage to be legitimate, you get tax cuts etc. so law is involved as well. Thus, it's reasonable that an oath you take to the government should have legal consequences when broken.

Another argument is that cheating is less common in countries where it is illegal than where it is not. Women in western countries are so prone to cheating because they don't have to fear any consequences. Imagine if the law stated that you had to pay a fine of 10.000 (insert valuta) for cheating on your spouse, the large majority of married people wouldn't take the risk.

I want to expose you my idea about adultery: I want double standards adultery, for men is allowed, for women forbidden.

Men can fuck with hookers and pros. And women stay at home caring for kids and preparing diner.

Marriage should be the only legal way for sexual activity, it will limit Chad to 1 female and will give us incels more chance of success on the sexual market.
Remove divorce rape selection tbh. I dont wanna risk my life.
Also, crush all the social nkrms please. I dont wanna pay for stupid things.