Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Should blackpill be taught in skeew?

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
Like seriously i aint making a poll on that one, just say ffs at which grade it should be start taught to the youngcels.
If u wanna say no tho i expect STRONG arguments.

No because then people won't be able to say "I didn't learn anything useful in school" anymore.

No, because if men realized that money and status are cope and only looks matter in attracting women, so many men would just give up and the entire workforce would die

Yes and at the age of 10 as that's when many of them start fucking.
No because something tell me it would backfire and give them more power against us as they would find and learn new tricks to fuck us over.

Yes it should. It should be taught at around 6th grade so people would already know about it and there won’t be any whiteknight faggots

Imo millenials are partly so screwed up because of the bluepill lies about women being more moral and understanding than men and that being a good person was a way to attract them being constantly reinforced through education, music and media in the 80s and 90s.

If in school it was not reinforced like this and it was accepted like in previous decades that women are what they are, they don't like weakness or things seen as unattractive in men and you interact with them at your own risk? Then things would be better for most men because at least when reality hits in the form of negative interactions with women it wouldn't be as devastating or unexpected.

Would really like it to happen but will the ones in power allow it? They will definitely not

Nooo, imagine how competitive and tough life would be. 80% of the male population would be incels and we would all be roping one after another, the entire world would be in ruins jfl

7th grade. Thats when I began having notable unreciprocated attraction to foids

No, because if men realized that money and status are cope and only looks matter in attracting women, so many men would just give up and the entire workforce would die
Sounds like good news to me

Like seriously i aint making a poll on that one, just say ffs at which grade it should be start taught to the youngcels.
If u wanna say no tho i expect STRONG arguments.

Blissful ignorance up until High School, that's the most important time to learn about the blackpill.

That’s good tho

foids shouldn't be in skeew