Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I accept a job offer from my father's company?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
It's a company that makes beers. And the job offered to me is a warehouse checker job where I would check every case of beers from a truck whenever one comes. They said I could get an office job in the company if there are any position for me available.

I kinda feel like I'm defeated by normies if I accept that job, because imagine going to a nice private school just to end up with a low paying full time job like this while your former classmates who graduated highschool study in a nice college and have a high paying part time job and they earn more than you with little effort while you work hard and earn little?!

But I feel like I have no other choice because this is the only way I can get enough money to buy the things needed for my final mission.

Yes because he can show you around and advocate incase you do something wrong on accident

Id do it part time, not gonna be full time wageslave

Privileged mfer my father has nothing in property and works as a driver in some middle eastern country @Transcended Trucel

yes that will be a good cope if it doesnt become stressful.

What is your final mission? :feelsdevil::feelshmm:

Privileged mfer my father has nothing in property and works as a driver in some middle eastern country @Transcended Trucel
brutal as fuck. My father is blue-collar type worker and also poor ogre. OP lucky.

It's a company that makes beers. And the job offered to me is a warehouse checker job where I would check every case of beers from a truck whenever one comes. They said I could get an office job in the company if there are any position for me available.

I kinda feel like I'm defeated by normies if I accept that job, because imagine going to a nice private school just to end up with a low paying full time job like this while your former classmates who graduated highschool study in a nice college and have a high paying part time job and they earn more than you with little effort while you work hard and earn little?!

But I feel like I have no other choice because this is the only way I can get enough money to buy the things needed for my final mission.
I would say accept it and try to upgrade whenever you can

Yes you have nepotism

Take the job, I would not give a fuck. It’s a job you are guaranteed to keep as long as you don’t come trashed to work.

Yes, that is privileged as fuck. I don't have nepotism nor any full-time job offers coming my way, that's for damn sure. And at least it's not in the service industry. :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

Yes, nepotism maxx

take it , endure for some time and save your money wisely, then in the meantime try to look for an online job :feelsthink:

Not everyone has opportunities like that. Of course you should take the job