Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I approach a bus conductor?

Should I?

• NO ARE YOU CRAZY

• Just do it, what bad could happen?

• Just do it, who cares about the consequences?

Results are only viewable after voting.
go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Maybe dumb question but give me your reasons pro et contra :feelsrope:
I promise I'm gonna be nice btw.

Last edited:
Are you that weak that you had to make a thread asking haha

Idk what a bus controller is

just like toilets on reddit asking if they should break up with chad
If I wanted an advice from Reddit cucks (like you) I'd make it on Reddit. But I still think it's better here :feelshmm:

Go for it if you think you have a chance.

Well, you obviously want to.

How do you approach?

The answer is: You don't.

Girls are the ones who initiate contact by sending indicators of interest. That's how it always is.
Yes, the guy is the one who does the 'approach', but he never does it out of the blue. A successful approach is always, I repeat, ALWAYS preceded by an indicator of interest from the girl.

A guy would never approach a girl out of the blue, because that would be creepy, obnoxious and harrassment. It's only an acceptable thing to do when the girl made the first step and gave you the signal that she's interested and that she's okay with you approaching her.
That is the difference between sexual harrassment and a romantic approach.

I came to that realization through many conversations with goodlooking and sexually successful guys. I asked them about girls and dating and it was always the same story. None of these guys were actually coldapproaching, or were randomly going up to girls they didn't know. Shit like that doesn't happen. All their success was based on girls giving them signals and they just picked up on it.

Go for it if you think you have a chance.
well then go for it, just don´t be strange or anything. Just a bit of smalltalk and watch her reaction.
Tbh I expected you guys to be much less encouraging. I just need a reassurance that nobody had extremely bad experiences with this.
How do you approach?

Girls are the ones who initiate contact by sending indicators of interest. That's how it always is.
Yes, the guy is the one who does the 'approach', but he never does it out of the blue. A successful approach is always, I repeat, ALWAYS preceded by an indicator of interest from the girl.

A guy would never approach a girl out of the blue, because that would be creepy, obnoxious and harrassment. It's only an acceptable thing to do when the girl made the first step and gave you the signal that she's interested and that she's okay with you approaching her.

I came to that realization through many conversations with goodlooking and sexually successful guys. I asked them about girls and dating and it was always the same story. None of these guys were actually coldapproaching, or were randomly going up to girls they didn't know. Shit like that doesn't happen. All their success was based on girls giving them signals and they just picked up on it.
Oh here is a negative one.

Tbh I expected you guys to be much less encouraging. I just need a reassurance that nobody had extremely bad experiences with this.

Oh here is a negative one.
actually I had a lot of bad experience with approaching woman, be it in uni or at work. But I can fall asleep at night because i know it´s not my fault at least I gave it my best.

actually I had a lot of bad experience with approaching woman, be it in uni or at work. But I can fall asleep at night because i know it´s not my fault at least I gave it my best.
That is my intention as well, I don't want to think later that maybe I could have ascended if I had tried harder.

How do you approach?

He does NOT want you to ascend lol

Tbh unless it's really risky I'm going to do it no matter what anyone says.
That´s exactly what I meant to say. You have the spirit and the balls. I respect that a lot

100% - Not incel
because we all know that incels ascend by cold approaching, of course :feelstastyman:
The only way I wwas able to ascend was by being a constant beta and simp for a girl and buy her nice stuff so she let me one time get on with it. Still I think we should encourage people to at least try and approach if it´s not to risky

Just a thought: what if one of the bus drivers is her dad?

The only way I wwas able to ascend was by being a constant beta and simp for a girl and buy her nice stuff so she let me one time get on with it. Still I think we should encourage people to at least try and approach if it´s not to risky
Haha get banned you sexhaver scumbag. Oh and kill yourself you pathetic cuck.

Idk what a bus controller is
Its a person who controls the buses. Whoever controls the bus controls the city. Its like the most pwerful person next to the president!!! Duh!!

Just distract the bus driver and die from bus accident bro

most 2024 truecel

How do you approach?

How do you approach?

mods pin this post somwhere and make some auto redirect to that page whenever anyone asks about approaching foids
nothing to add, this is the whole truth :blackpill::yes:

you should try. I would struggle talking to someone like that

Just distract the bus driver and die from bus accident bro
It would be the most secret ER. Who knows if it was ever attempted before... well, there is first time for everything :feelshmm:

Try fare evasion as the Foid will then have to take down u details

It would be the most secret ER. Who knows if it was ever attempted before... well, there is first time for everything :feelshmm:
High IQ

Do you want to be allowed to ride that bus in the future?

How do you approach?

Very important thing to keep in mind and high IQ. Nothing that needs to be added.

Here is the possibe result as sub-5

1. Sorry I have a boyfriend

2. They talk to you then intentionally not contribute to dull the conversation

3. The actual nice person who is polite but smiles and shakes her head

4. She gets a guy around her to ''save her''

These are your outcomes. Thank me later.