Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I approach girl tomorrow at the gym ?

Just talk to her in a friendly manner like you would a gym bro.

Only if you want to get ass raped in prison

Just be careful

What exercises do you do in the gym?

You can easily ascend. JBT and JBN. Ascend and gtfo and live life. Your meek 1.1k posts over 20 months show that you already have a life apart from the intERnet.
I was studymax from my home country, now in the US I'm wageslave max until I got a better job or finish my degree

I am going to the gym in the afternoon, so If I see a girl at this time , she must be single. Do you think it's an appropriate time to approach?
keep us updated

Do it and you'll be even more blackpilled

No point she will just be creeped out bro.

I went to gym for more than 10 years and I never in my life saw anyone approach a foid except model tier chads who talk to every foid at the gym.

you will be humiliated.

I went to gym for more than 10 years and I never in my life saw anyone approach a foid except model tier chads who talk to every foid at the gym.

you will be humiliated.
Brutal comment.
I'm not brave enough to do that too.

Brutal comment.
I'm not brave enough to do that too.
there is a difference between bravery and retardation. One who approach foids at gym especially if he is subhuman which i assume you are he is not brave but retarded.

She will humiliate you in public and you will feel the rejection for weeks. Dont do it

You should
Either
A. You approach her and she's actually into you and you find out your actually a fakecel
or
B. You approach her, she immediately rejects you and you confirm that's it's indeed ovER.

Don't do it. Keep the gym for yourself. Only approach foids in places you don't care about. I tried in the library in college and she laughed. I couldn't go back in there for the rest of senior year. I'm tougher as an oldcel but unless you have big time confidence, don't risk associating rejection with places you like. I like my gym, there are almost no foids apart from the deskbitch who is 105 years old and I mog her, barely.

You should
Either
A. You approach her and she's actually into you and you find out your actually a fakecel
or
B. You approach her, she immediately rejects you and you confirm that's it's indeed ovER.
Nice summary

What do you have to lose my dude? Go for it.

I am going to the gym in the afternoon, so If I see a girl at this time , she must be single. Do you think it's an appropriate time to approach?
Just pretend you wanna be friends with her. Then you might be able to fuck her mother