Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I ask my online oneitis out?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
Title.

I feel in love with my oneitis even if she is from another other country, I’m just too shy but I would be willing to settle with an LDR as long as I’m with her, I’m just so in love with her so do I ask her out? I’m too shy to ask her out but ya!

Last edited:
I hope your trolling

you literally have nothing to lose brocel

go for it!

I’m too scared, I have my ego to lose. =(
shit like this will keep you an incel till you die

grab your fucking balls and do it

Title.

I feel in love with my oneotis even if she is from another other country, I’m just too shy but I would be willing to settle with an LDR as long as I’m with her, I’m just so in love with her so do I ask her out? I’m too shy to ask her out but ya!
you should do it. you would feel good after trying

you wasting you life you probably normie. ask her bitch

DO IT YOU FUCKING PUSSY

@Ron.Belgrade i think many these dudes just retarded pussies

I feel in love with my oneotis even if she is from another other country, I’m just too shy but I would be willing to settle with an LDR as long as I’m with her, I’m just so in love with her so do I ask her out? I’m too shy to ask her out but ya!
Speech Bubbling Text Bubble Text Bubbling Speech Bubble reactions meme suck  dick trap boy femboy tshirt funny : r/SpeechBubbling

Please ask her out so she can humiliate you and we don't have to read your bluepilled cucked oneitis threads any longer.

you will get rejected and you will do more bad to you than already is ,so NO

JFL ONLINE ONEITIS JFL JUST ASK PUSSY BOY

Please ask her out so she can humiliate you and we don't have to read your bluepilled cucked oneitis threads any longer.
I’m not bluepilled but foid Lion King fans turn me on, ya? I can’t control how I feel.

yes

and when she accepts and dates you, post a thread titled 'I ascended!'

I’m not bluepilled but foid Lion King fans turn me on, ya? I can’t control how I feel.
If you have a oneitis you are bluepilled.

>online oneitis
"oh yeah i love you man wait a min *swallows chad's cum* what were we talking about? yeah i totally like love you. can you lend me 800 dollars usd ASAP. thanks."

Please don´t do it, mine blocked me on everything....
If she does not give you IOI´s, then it´s not worth it

simba inject T pussy boy

nw. ask her bitch