Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should i become heckin’ chonker?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
If I couldn’t get gf at my lowest bodyfat possible, why even bother? There’s tons of food i want to consume daily and gallons of energy drinks begging to be drank

Yes food and energy drinks are the best cope, I consume liters of the stuff everyday so that I don’t have to sleep

If I couldn’t get gf at my lowest bodyfat possible, why even bother? There’s tons of food i want to consume daily and gallons of energy drinks begging to be drank
Yes you can binge on and off

become a heckin chonker and karmamaxx on reddit

As someone who used to be obese, I'll chime in. Eating a bunch of crap for short term pleasure sounds like a good theory, but I would recommend against it. I used to be obese, lost weight to get women. I still don't get women, but I honestly do feel happier and more refreshed in general compared to when I was a fat fuck. Your body's health is closely related to your mental health.

But hey, it's your health and your life at the end of the day:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Yes food and energy drinks are the best cope, I consume liters of the stuff everyday so that I don’t have to sleep

I can only eat burgers 2 times per week with luck...:feelsrope:

If you plan on roping soon, then yes. Food and drink are incredible copes

If not, just stay healthy. It's better without the troubles of being fat