Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I blackmax?

Should I blackmax?

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

It seemed to work well for this currycel. I have really curly hair, maybe not as frizzy as a sub saharan african but not too far off. I also have a wide nose, problem is my skin is completely pale. I was thinking about shaving my beard, growing an afro, and getting a really dark tan. Blacks are infinitely more desirable than Arabs/middle easterners, do you think this would help me?

no being black is nothing to be desired

no being black is nothing to be desired
Arabs are seen as primitive and creepy, blacks are seen as tough and dangerous which is much better. But I'm still too high inhib to run thug game.

its over for this guy rly
I don't look like that curry though, I look like mohamed Salah but paler. Do you think I'd be able to pull it off?
p118748.png

Arabs are seen as primitive and creepy, blacks are seen as tough and dangerous which is much better. But I'm still too high inhib to run thug game.
@Tellem--T

Kek you have been watching too much boyz n the hood

I still don't get how everyone thought he was black wtf, he looks indian through and through. WTF is wrong with 'murica. Stop memorizing the 1000000 genders and start memorizing races.
It is bullshit that they have these rules in the first place

Yes, only if you can reasonably pass of as someone who's black; rather than looking like a dark skinned Arab.

Yes, only if you can reasonably pass of as someone who's black; rather than looking like a dark skinned Arab.
I don't have a hooked nose like a stereotypical arab/jew, my nose is wide like a black person's. My skin is pale af though, not sure how dark I could tan.

I don't have a hooked nose like a stereotypical arab/jew, my nose is wide like a black person's. My skin is pale af though, not sure how dark I could tan.

Have you ever considered whitemaxxing?

I plan on doing it sometime this year.

yes assuming you are a curry. try to pass as a black as much as possible. anything is better than being curry in the dating world.

But still looks like a pure street-shitter, only bald. He does not look black. Average blacks, even the bloated ones look way more musculine than an average curry. It's over for curries.

The only way curries can escape is to find a better masculine niche like establishing curry gangs instead of being nerds, comedians or tranny yoga teachers.

0129-bros2-jpg.jpg

If you're a curry in the west, you've got 3 options:
- LDAR 7/11 Currycel with Bluetooth headset jabbering in Hindi nonstop
- Imitation Whitecel, talk like a Whitecel have Whitecel friends, be geeky, tech, etc
- ethniccel illegal NEET

just tan, yea shitniks still have hope

Have you ever considered whitemaxxing?

I plan on doing it sometime this year.
I have a wide nose which I hear surgery can't fix. And I think it would look pathetic if I dyed and straightened my hair.