Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I buy myself a gaming laptop for my exchange year?

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Idk if its a wise solution. I'd be chillin 24/7 at home

Please help me
A pro cons list would be awesome. Take into consideration that im 22 yo khhhv

Go for it bro

Harambe 22 1

If i a good one i think it will be good

build a pc with the same specs for half the price

meanwhile Chad on exchange year is sampling the local pussy

I heard Macbook Air is really good for games because Macs don't get viruses so all games run fast.

Its not portable
You said you'd be chillin 24/7 at home.

I heard Macbook Air is really good for games because Macs don't get viruses so all games run fast.

You said you'd be chillin 24/7 at home.

Yea but i will still need it for university

Idk if its a wise solution. I'd be chillin 24/7 at home

Please help me
A pro cons list would be awesome. Take into consideration that im 22 yo khhhv
laptop no
desktop yes
also do your research, or ask me

laptop no
desktop yes
also do your research, or ask me
I will sell it after my exchange year is over, so after 4-5 months it will be sold

I will buy a gtx 1070 with i7 7700hq, ssd, 16 gb ram. Looked at all benchmarks and its more than enough for what i want to play and its luckily only 15 inch and doesnt weigh much

I wont go for a pc as i will need a laptop for uni as well. I will also be able to play games in uni(lifefuel).

It will cost me 890 euros(negotiated down from 950) and has 1 year warranty left. When the seller bought the laptop, it was 1700 euros (2018-2019).

I will sell it after my exchange year is over, so after 4-5 months it will be sold

I will buy a gtx 1070 with i7 7700hq, ssd, 16 gb ram. Looked at all benchmarks and its more than enough for what i want to play and its luckily only 15 inch and doesnt weigh much

I wont go for a pc as i will need a laptop for uni as well. I will also be able to play games in uni(lifefuel).

It will cost me 890 euros(negotiated down from 950) and has 1 year warranty left. When the seller bought the laptop, it was 1700 euros (2018-2019).
Why are you gonna sell it when your exchange year is over?

Are you a wagecuck or a richcel?

I bought it buddy boyos.