Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Should I do a DNA test

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
I sent a few people a pic of my fathercel and they said he looked Turkish so I wonder what genetic mix I’ll get. However DNA tests are expensive and the Jews steal your genetic info to give you diseases

@Grotesk @Made in Heaven @12 Years a Rotter what do you think

nah spend your money on something that's actually worth your time

No don't give the jews your genetic info.

No, you might get some percent of nigger dna and will be depressed for the rest of your life

100% - Northern Indian and Pakistani

I sent a few people a pic of my fathercel and they said he looked Turkish so I wonder what genetic mix I’ll get. However DNA tests are expensive and the Jews steal your genetic info to give you diseases

DNA: 100% incel

These tests are bogus, not accurate AT ALL. These companies play with people's curiosity and gullibility

No, you might get some percent of nigger dna and will be depressed for the rest of your life
If I get even 0.1% chink i will literally throw myself off the burj khalifa

Do it for fun and don't forget to share your results with us

Damn I should do a DNA test. If there is even 0.1% torkish gene in me I am morally obliged to kill myself.

I did a DNA test. I got 1.5% mongolian, 19% arab, and the remaining 80% was iranian/east anatolian.

Damn I should do a DNA test. If there is even 0.1% torkish gene in me I am morally obliged to kill myself.
I'm trying to think of a funny caption for your avi but the ones I have are terrible

i am a goat/nigger hybrid.

Conversely I got 0% non-European DNA and my heart swelled with pride :feelsLightsaber: