Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Should I download League of legends

lol no (just finished playing a game)

Not once have I played it in my entire life ever

no, don't. just don't.

If you want to, then go ahead.

why not play dota if you have the chance? you have to learn the whole game anyway so might as well learn the non-cucked one. league is filled with soys, cucks and foids, you can't even leave a lost game, the game stutters sometimes, you get permad for telling someone to khs, you have to level up and buy champions xd just play dota

why not play dota if you have the chance? you have to learn the whole game anyway so might as well learn the non-cucked one. league is filled with soys, cucks and foids, you can't even leave a lost game, the game stutters sometimes, you get permad for telling someone to khs, you have to level up and buy champions xd just play dota
I can actually, I have steam and a riot account, dota might be easier for since there is no 3rd party(garena) launcher app

Never played. But it's popular

I can actually, I have steam and a riot account, dota might be easier for since there is no 3rd party(garena) launcher app
oh shit you're in garena it's over yeah definitely go for dota boyo

Yes play support the most fun role especially the champion yuumi you just afk all game. But id rather play roblox

Yes play support the most fun role especially the champion yuumi you just afk all game. But id rather play roblox
my only other game I play now is valorant which is too hard for me and another MechWarrior knock off

my only other game I play now is valorant which is too hard for me and another MechWarrior knock off
I played valorant but it got really boring

haven't played it yet but it looks good!

Last edited:
it's fun if you want to develop more mental ilness (tbh just don't overdo on rankeds and it can be a pretty fun game)

Play WoW instead.