Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Should I Elder ScrollsMaxx?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I am a big Skyrim fan, and I currently have it on my Xbox One. It is one of my favorite games of all times, and if I can one day get a gaming PC, I will def get Skyrim on it. I have played the game on and off for quite a few years now, but I just recently got into it since I find the game very fun, and was fortunate enough to het the special edition. I also plan to mod it after playing for awhile more.

The lore also intrigues me, so if anyone knows any good books, videos, or anything of the sorts please let me know.

I also may get Oblivion and Morrowind on my Xbox One, since they're included in Game pass.

UESP is normally the best, just search for a topic you're interested in and then it'll show a lore article or a game specific article. Very easy to go down the rabbit hole that way.
Morrowind is a different beast, totally different game design which is based around dice rolls. Takes a long time to actually get powerful so if you prefer being average straight out the bat then I'd choose oblivion.
IMO skyrim and oblivion are only really good after modding, I'd never go back to vanilla now. Morrowind vanilla is pretty good. If you try morrowind on PC take a look at OpenMW, which is an open source version of the engine - fixes alot of bugs and makes modding alot easier.

Ah and also TrueSTL on reddit - lots of good content if you want a laugh