Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I even try ?

Should I try to looksmaxx ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
ShortUglyBald

ShortUglyBald

Recruit
★★★
I am 24 yo recessed balding manlet, now I have some money which is enough for surgery to fix my recession (worst thing in me I think)
But should I even waste money on it ? or just cope more for some time, then rope.
From what I read that surgery thing may take years to prepare (if we talk about these bone advancement surgeries), its not one day thing and by the time its done I may be nearing 30 at most average as result with 0 experience and add short and balding to that it will be still kinda over territory just without disgusting face.

No. You should try showermaxxing, haircutmaxxing and personalitymaxxing instead

I suggest watching movies with strong female protagonists instead.

I don't see a way for you. I am in a very similar situation and I'm 26. I've tried it all.

I am 24 yo recessed balding manlet, now I have some money which is enough for surgery to fix my recession (worst thing in me I think)
But should I even waste money on it ? or just cope more for some time, then rope.
From what I read that surgery thing may take years to prepare (if we talk about these bone advancement surgeries), its not one day thing and by the time its done I may be nearing 30 at most average as result with 0 experience and add short and balding to that it will be still kinda over territory just without disgusting face.

you have nothing to lose at this point