Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I fuck off back to r9k?

Should I fuck off back to r9k?

• Yes

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 65.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters
Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
It came to my alert that many here don't like my presence here. Should I fuck off to where I came from?

I came from r9k.
Many here were unironic redditors, it's not you it's them

Stay(unless you're gay)

I don’t know you all that well but you seem any more annoying or low IQ than most people here

Xumi

im cool woth you as long as you arent a faggot or a larper. the usual r9k trash. i used to be active there jfl. fuck that place.

Nobody cares tbh
When people make threads like this it makes me want them to go because it shows they have an overinflated ego despite being unknown, and egotistical people tend to be cunts or end up LARPers...

I came from r9k, unless your like @NEETAndTidy, you should stay here.

It came to my alert that many here don't like my presence here.
If there's one more of you there's proportionally less of the kind of person who'd get pissy over you being here for no good reason
Seems like the best option

No man, /r9k/ is cucked and gay. Stay here.

Do what you want bro

It came to my alert that many here don't like my presence here. Should I fuck off to where I came from?
Why do they dislike you?

If you are talking about 4chan's r9k and you unironically like it there, then you are a low IQ retard who is going to get banned eventually.

I'm a fan of you. It's barely been a day and you're already dropping some brutal blackpills. You even lost your IncelTears virginity a mere 15 posts in, I didn't get my first feature until 891 posts, this must mean you're doing something right.

yes go fucking back

4chan's /r9k/? 8chan's?
If you like the 4chan one then you are probably on the path of trannymaxxing. Remember, becoming a tranny is NOT the solution.
I suggest you stay here but never visit that place again. It's a hellhole ever since the great tranny invasion of 2018.
I myself came from /r9k/ bro

Last edited:
Spreading out is good. Post here, post there, post on unrelated non-cels forums. Places like this are actively trying to be shut down, we need to spread the blackpill elsewhere and be able to reorganize in new places when one goes down.

No, Wtf. That's a pussy move. If someone here doesn't like you, then Fuck them. And if your presence annoys them. Good. You should postmaxx more often just to annoy them more. Unironically call them virgins too

I remember a few years ago when /r9k/ was a chill place for virgin guys to talk about their struggles.
Orbiters and later reiko the tranny ruined it. Really sad. I actually liked the board a lot.

Unironically call them virgins too
Not this. I agree with everything else but not this. It’s one thing to annoy someone but to be incelphobic on an Incel forum is too much.

I remember a few years ago when /r9k/ was a chill place for virgin guys to talk about their struggles.
Orbiters and later reiko the tranny ruined it. Really sad. I actually liked the board a lot.

That's where I used to post as well, but /r9k/ is terrible now.

It’s faggotville so no you shouldn’t leave, but then again you’re a weebcuck so maybe you should fuck off. As long as you aren’t a neckbeard/homosexual.

no this site is so much better

No r9k is full of sex havers and normies. I don't even know you bro

This is now a Xumi appreciation thread :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Only if you want to be a tranny

Nobody cares tbh
When people make threads like this it makes me want them to go because it shows they have an overinflated ego despite being unknown, and egotistical people tend to be cunts or end up LARPers...
tbh

attention whores piss me off more than nearly anyone

No bro, it's the Redditor fakecels that are the problem, but why did you even make this thread? JFL

Nobody cares tbh
Maybe life made me this way, seeking validation
JFL @ this teen calling me a LARPer
I'm a fan of you. It's barely been a day and you're already dropping some brutal blackpills. You even lost your IncelTears virginity a mere 15 posts in, I didn't get my first feature until 891 posts, this must mean you're doing something right.
Thanks man, was featured there 3 times in 24hrs
Not 15 posts in even, saw one of the 2-3 firsts
I'll continue administrating blackpills to upset cucktears
4chan's /r9k/? 8chan's?
If you like the 4chan one then you are probably on the path of trannymaxxing. Remember, becoming a tranny is NOT the solution.
I suggest you stay here but never visit that place again. It's a hellhole ever since the great tranny invasion of 2018.
I myself came from /r9k/ bro
I like 8ch's r9k very much, but it's too damn slow
I just shitpost on 4ch's r9k out of habit and boredom
Spreading out is good. Post here, post there, post on unrelated non-cels forums. Places like this are actively trying to be shut down, we need to spread the blackpill elsewhere and be able to reorganize in new places when one goes down.
I shitpost and sometimes upset normalfags to BTFO from my board
It's not only trannies, just general normalfaggotry.
i feel rly bad for him cause hes 5'5
I appreciate your sympathy comrade

R.I.P.
good ol' times
It’s faggotville so no you shouldn’t leave, but then again you’re a weebcuck so maybe you should fuck off. As long as you aren’t a neckbeard/homosexual.
animeposters are best posters
Why do they dislike you?
Dunno. I may be a little bit obnoxious at times
No r9k is full of sex havers and normies. I don't even know you bro
No shit, normalfags infiltrated and ruined it, like they do to every place these scums arrive to

This is now a Xumi appreciation thread :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Only if you want to be a tranny
I BTFO trannies

no this forum needs more weebcels

nah why bother

No, its a shithole. A bad one.

You should stay here. You've made some interesting threads even today and I have enjoyed discussing some of them with you.

Stay here @Xumi , you're a good poster