Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should I give up when I turn 20?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
I'm 18 at the moment. If I'm still alone (no girlfriend, no friends) by the time I turn 20 is there any point trying after that?

I gave up at 16

Depending on your stats

I'm 18 at the moment. If I'm still alone (no girlfriend, no friends) by the time I turn 20 is there any point trying after that?
If you've never experience teenage love, it's over

It nevER began for us so i don't think it's a matter of age.

Are you Native Swede or ethnic migrant?

:feelsmega:

10 years ago i would have said 20 is too young to be incel, but with their new push on dating apps for
young people in order to further the de-population agenda i think it is very much possible.

10 years ago i would have said 20 is too young to be incel, but with their new push on dating apps for
young people in order to further the de-population agenda i think it is very much possible.
I feel like it's harder for newer generations and every single woman now is expecting at least 8/10

I'm 5'3 and live in a tall country which already makes me feel as if ther eis no point trying
Pray your growth plates aren't closed, get HGH NOW and probably LL surgery.

Don't rope at least. Just careermaxx

I don't think you SHOULD give up but nobody will blame you if you do.
If you go to university you have a chance until you graduate. (your chances diminish greatly after the start of the first semester)
As someone else pointed out you should look into getting on HGH while you're still 18. Might not be possible but look into it.

ChatGPT lied to you.
He can be 18 if his birthday is between now and july 20th.

Give up now and beat the rush

Give up at 24

Just give up. Women are naturally attracted to tall men

i gave up 2 seconds before i was born ovER

Yeah it’s over for you, but it doesn’t have to be completely ovER.