Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I go to a psychiatrist to check if I have autism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
Deleted member 42074

Deleted member 42074

level 99 whore hater
-
I feel like if I get diagnosed with it I might as well just rope tbh, there's really no point in living if you're ugly and autistic.

Dewit, you can probably get autismbuxx if you are lucky

I feel like if I get diagnosed with it I might as well just rope tbh, there's really no point in living if you're ugly and autistic.

You could...

My relatives, though, denigrated me for my autistic traits. My maternal half-cousins laughed at my severe anxiety when I was an adolescent, and my paternal cousin would disregard me while I was fidgeting with items.

Mother:

No.

However, when I was a young child, I would nibble on the tip of my mother's elbow with my lips. I have ASD and occasional PICA, so the stimulation from doing so would cause me to enter a sort of "trance". (She was sleeping from narcolepsy)

The texture of her elbow tip resembles the texture of my palm, so rubbing my palm against my mouth is a perfect substitute.

Yes. My father was a community college dropout(Unable to learn basic concepts) working low-income jobs when I was a child. Mother was only capable of working simple typist/clerk jobs.

The individuals on my maternal side(Mother and half-aunt) were dyslexic and unable to learn driving concepts. My maternal half-cousins are high school dropouts with clinically-diagnosed low intelligence.

Yes. Mother suffers from narcolepsy and would grab me if I woke her up by dropping items while fidgeting. This meant being grabbed very forcefully by the neck and having the item repeatedly shoved in my face to demonstrate the embarrassment she would have if someone saw me doing it.

My father would hit me if I didn't get dressed quickly enough. He also told me I was shameful for having so much anxiety.

Last edited:
You could...

My relatives, though, denigrated me for my autistic traits. My maternal half-cousins laughed at my severe anxiety when I was an adolescent, and my paternal cousin would disregard me while I was fidgeting with items.

Mother:

Father:

Attachments

• 6gv1uv (1).jpg
    6gv1uv (1).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 9
You could...

Mother:
brutal post

Get autismbuxx and LEECHMAXX
No stake = no work = no become tax cattle

Are you able to work? How old are you?

Do you have financial support which will be there irrespective of your diagnosis?

Wouldn't change anything if you suddenly had a diagnosis would it? You'd be in the same boat either way but if you get a diagnosis then you have a good shot at getting neetbux at least. I'd say go for it

Are you able to work? How old are you?

Do you have financial support which will be there irrespective of your diagnosis?
I'm 20 and I'm able to work and my parents support me financially.

Wouldn't change anything if you suddenly had a diagnosis would it? You'd be in the same boat either way but if you get a diagnosis then you have a good shot at getting neetbux at least. I'd say go for it
I would see it as a confirmation that my life is irreparable and I should just hurry up and end it.

I'm 20 and I'm able to work and my parents support me financially.
Don't go. Just work, live with family, save money, rinse and repeat until you have to move out on your own. Then take your savings and move to a cheap country or live in your own in an affordable area. This is what you should do. Don't waste your money getting a diagnosis.

Don't go. Just work, live with family, save money, rinse and repeat until you have to move out on your own. Then take your savings and move to a cheap country or live in your own in an affordable area. This is what you should do. Don't waste your money getting a diagnosis.
it probably doesn't cost a lot to get a diagnosis because my father has job benefits.

There's no cure for autism. So it's pointless to get diagnosed.

Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

"We're going to grandma's house, hurry up!"(He wanted to make himself seem like an excellent father by showing her his son)

"You're moving so slowly"(He would hit me; I was sluggish from ASD/trauma)

"Your cousins are better than you" (Again, anxiety and depression)

"I'm saying this to be kind. Don't anger me." (If I was struggling to go inside a store due to anxiety)

I once had Pyelonephritis and was fairly weak from it to the point of needing to stay home when my father wanted to visit a store. My father, instead of asking me if I took my prescribed antibiotics, simply told me, "Hurry up, let's go see grandma". He then asked Grandma to patronize me for my "disobedience".

it probably doesn't cost a lot to get a diagnosis because my father has job benefits.
Yeah but you'll need to keep it up forever if you go down this route. It will start costing a lot if they start asking you to go to talk therapy. And they will want you to go to autism classes and groups and programs etc etc

Not worth it.

Yeah but you'll need to keep it up forever if you go down this route. It will start costing a lot if they start asking you to go to talk therapy. And they will want you to go to autism classes and groups and programs etc etc

Not worth it.
I think my parents would just allow me to rot forever, I have a depression diagnosis and they don't even care.

It will solve nothing.
They will just try to give you kike meds and put you on a blacklist as a potential ERmaxxer

I've literally been wondering the same thing lately. I get depressionbux but I feel spergbux would mog them.