Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should i just ldar off the savings i made and not work?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I could go on a bunch of expensive vacations and get whatever i want like a tv or a gaming pc. Should i just ldar until my mother dies? I have nothing to look forward to for her ruining my life.

The thing is this would be the worst decision cuz i would end up homeless in a year if she died and i blew all my money.

I would advise wageslaving unless you really want to blow all of your money and then simply deal with the aftereffect when it comes... :feelshehe:

LDARing doesn't seem like a good choice for your current situation; use your current savings as a backup. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I would advise wageslaving unless really you want to blow all of your money and then simply deal with the aftereffect when it comes... :feelshehe:

LDARing doesn't seem like a good choice for your current situation; use your current savings as a backup. :feelsjuice:
But the end goal is wageslaving for a year then killing myself after my book is written

Bloatmaxx, buy some nice food and drinks.

If only a year, why wageslave in the first place? :smonk:
Freedom and peace for the first time in my life because i’ll have my own place.

Sike IT. Yall really think im gonna give up this easily?

Last edited:
Im gonna wageslave for at least 6 months or a year to collect even more money.

and i cant write a book being stuck in a house without freedom and being brain dead.