Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I just leave and never return?

BlueEnix

BlueEnix

enix pilled
-
I'm worried about getting addicted since I usually like to complain online and contemplate suicide as a hobby, i'm so lonely but at the same time I've spent enough time in futility. i just don't know

Most people that wants to leave, come back.

Just leave your account up in case.

If you have a strong urge to return to it, then come back to it lol.

Last edited:
Noo stay u are my fav poster. <3

I'm worried about getting addicted since I usually like to complain online and contemplate suicide as a hobby, i'm so lonely but at the same time I've spent enough time in futility. i just don't know

I've already gotten addicted so I'd say yeah probably.

Yeah my post count tells the story

real talk your totally spies gif is hot
I thought it was Daphne from Scooby Doo this entire time. But nawh now I remember Totally Spies it was a decent show tbh
Always wondered why it wasn't more popular

but you have way more posts and only started a month earlier
I am usually browsing this website while doing other things simultaneously or when I'm sitting in the bus.

GRRrrrrrrr don't be mean to my little boy, he's my son.

MAC1Bjv.gif

Normally I'd say "JFL" but ehh, less gay weebs wouldn't be entirely bad.

Normally I'd say "JFL" but ehh, less gay weebs wouldn't be entirely bad.
I'm a weeb by normie standards but really I rarely watch anime I simply failed to become an adult so identify with my past more

My internet is being cut off Thursday, i lived without internet before and it's hell I might an hero this time. I have to stock up on things and do business before that happens but ultimately I'm reaching critical "get your shit together" times, Goodbye people there is no cope. Life is hell