Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm starting to understand MGTOW

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Prepreviously I called MGTOW incels in denial but as time has gone on I've realized that most of the guys saying they never want to have a relationship again are probably not lying. For the average and below average man women are insufferable. They're cruel, greedy, sadistic, narcissist pigs. Legitimately I cannot stand being around women anymore. Even when I'm rotting online I'll always leave a space if I see that it has women. They are that utterly insufferable.

I just wish women didn't exist tbh

its not a good large scale solution for men though. feminist roasties would get happy by this since non-chads are weeding themselves out

high IQ

foids are pigs. having to be around them while they do pig things would be a hassle, especially if they will always hate you anyway

Their problem is they deny the fact that we 1) desire relationship with foids 2) DESERVE to have relationship with foids.

I've always wished incels here would get along better with MGTOW. We don't agree on everything, but I feel they're our closest allies.

I can understand why someone who has had a string of bad relationships might write off the opposite sex completely.

At least for guys. For girls... they tend to just go for a betabuxx at that point!

its not a good large scale solution for men though. feminist roasties would get happy by this since non-chads are weeding themselves out
Let them be happy. Who cares that much about what foids think? As long as they don't abuse us they can do whatever they want.

There are different levels of MGTOW.
Most Chads are level 1/2 MGTOW, which means casual sex/flings only (=Pump and dump).
Believe me, most men know that relationships with women are a liability, rather than an asset... even the handsome Chads.
Hence why they choose to be a Bachelor.

Yes, I understand them as well. It's a rational reaction to the pain and suffering that guys experience when they're in relationships with these bratty whores. Marriage and relationships may appear to be ideal on the surface, yet they often dissolve in heartbreak and pain.

I'm MSTOW

(Men sent their own way)

high IQ

foids are pigs. having to be around them while they do pig things would be a hassle, especially if they will always hate you anyway
Exactly.
I've always wished incels here would get along better with MGTOW. We don't agree on everything, but I feel they're our closest allies.
Yeah. Agreed completely. A lot of the opposition towards MGTOW comes from bitterness that they're sex havers.

I can understand why someone who has had a string of bad relationships might write off the opposite sex completely.

At least for guys. For girls... they tend to just go for a betabuxx at that point!
Most women act exactly the same.

Yes, I understand them as well. It's a rational reaction to the pain and suffering that guys experience when they're in relationships with these bratty whores. Marriage and relationships may appear to be ideal on the surface, yet they often dissolve in heartbreak and pain.

Let them be happy. Who cares that much about what foids think? As long as they don't abuse us they can do whatever they want.
Simp.
I'm MSTOW

(Men sent their own way)
Hahahahha.

^^^^^^ :bigbrain: This. Couples might appear happy in public but unless the guy is Chad woman are almost always emotionally abusive behind closed doors.

Women are insufferable when you aren't chad, and no wants to not be chad

foids dont abuse anyone and were still incels. foids arent on an active agenda to abuse ugly men, they just subconsciously avoid us or make fun of us whenever they're given the opportunity. so nothing will change with MGTOW. its just cope. normscum are the ones that are abusing us, and foids are their mindless sheep since they cant think for themselves

foids dont abuse anyone and were still incels. foids arent on an active agenda to abuse ugly men, they just subconsciously avoid us or make fun of us whenever they're given the opportunity. so nothing will change with MGTOW. its just cope. normscum are the ones that are abusing us, and foids are their mindless sheep since they cant think for themselves
MGTOW is just avoiding women as much as possible and coping in other ways. No need to overcomplicate it this much.

MGTOW is just avoiding women as much as possible and coping in other ways. No need to overcomplicate it this much.
ik its not overcomplicated. its just a cope and the romantic way of saying "you cant fire me, because I quit!". thats all it is

Simps everywhere.

i hate foidsss

ik its not overcomplicated. its just a cope and the romantic way of saying "you cant fire me, because I quit!". thats all it is
Exactly. They are all incels in denial no matter how you look at it.

I also "went" (was sent) my own way. What a fucking joke.

Unless you’re sub8 you will be heartbroken by foids even if you ascend. Normie relationships constantly fail and marriages nowadays never end well

Prepreviously I called MGTOW incels in denial but as time has gone on I've realized that most of the guys saying they never want to have a relationship again are probably not lying. For the average and below average man women are insufferable. They're cruel, greedy, sadistic, narcissist pigs. Legitimately I cannot stand being around women anymore. Even when I'm rotting online I'll always leave a space if I see that it has women. They are that utterly insufferable.

I just wish women didn't exist tbh
same.