Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Should I just take a break from uni and chill for 6 months?

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I am at my third year of university and just wanna ldar for like 6 months. Should I just take a time off and chill? My stress levels are constantly high and I can't stand it anymore FFS.

What do I have to lose?

All I want is playing video games and do NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING

Last edited:
I would say No. Getting back would be hard. Finish it. Do a masters. Then LDAR in style.

I would say No. Getting back would be hard. Finish it. Do a masters. Then LDAR in style.

that would mean 3 years non-stop studycelling, sounds too brutal

Doesn't matter, if you don't think you'll search for a job right after graduating, then yes take a break now and try to get your mind sorted before you go back. Your degree loses value for every month it's not put to use.

that would mean 3 years non-stop studycelling, sounds too brutal

Then don't do a masters degree. Your starting sallery on any job would be higher with a uni degree. Think of all the stuff you could do. There are cels who would kill to be in your position.

I am at my third year of university and just wanna ldar for like 6 months. Should I just take a time off and chill? My stress levels are constantly high and I can't stand it anymore FFS.

What do I have to lose?

All I want is playing video games and do NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING
Definitely. Stressing through school is stupid, in the end you'll just end up as wagie faster.

Just ldar bro, it’s already over

No. You'll start to feel sick after a while.

it'll be very hard to transition from neet life back to uni life

Nothing is useful for incels. I would take break and use uni loans for something else