Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I learn chinese

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
Do you guys think it could help me. Maybe I can move to rural china or impress some tourists

no
aim for japanese, korean or an euro language

no
aim for japanese, korean or an euro language
euro languages are so fucking boring. you were clearly never forced to learn french in school

Are you trying to ascend with this language learning?

euro languages are so fucking boring. you were clearly never forced to learn french in school
i hate french. But i plan on russianmax and frenchmaxx to try to ascende there :feelsthink:

Yes it might work actually. I wanted to learn german to get german women at one point.

Language learning is high IQ only.

NEVER BEGAN FOR IQcels!

Language learning is high IQ only.

My VIQ is 110+, yet I believed I was very dull due to long-untreated ADHD and depression.

There are many IQcels on this site with similar problems, I think...

Do you guys think it could help me. Maybe I can move to rural china or impress some tourists
why would you ever want to go to that smog-ridden hellhole? learning a language is gud tho, always nice to get a new skill

Nah, too tryhard too much work in my opinion :feelsokman:

why would you ever want to go to that smog-ridden hellhole? learning a language is gud tho, always nice to get a new skill
what about korea. I only thought about chinese because I saw a chinese language club advertised at my school

what about korea. I only thought about chinese because I saw a chinese language club advertised at my school
If you want to learn to get laid I think it's overly tryhard but I find south Korean foids more attractive so would suggest learn Korean; if for career Chinese is probably is better because China is a much bigger country than South Korea :feelsLSD:

欢迎解放者!

Chinese looks hard af.

it's like a new character for every word I think
Yeah and talking is also hard, depending what is your native language, i cant differentate Chinese words.

For me speaking english is very hard because accent is way too different than my native language while Mexican Spanish is much easier even though i know it much less.

I also plan to study Chinese, i want try to ascend in China:feelsrope:

Chinese is hard. Especially speaking. If you want just to learn hieroglifs, then it's much more easy. But fully mastering Chinese including speech is incredibly hard. Native Chinese also talk very fast.

i havent really seen much korea slander, beyond it being crowded, which may or may not bother you

I learnt french because I thought it would get me pussy.

i learned to read French within weeks of beginning Portuguese lessons.

Chinese is hard. Especially speaking. If you want just to learn hieroglifs, then it's much more easy. But fully mastering Chinese including speech is incredibly hard. Native Chinese also talk very fast.
True I took 2 years of Chinese in high school (though our teacher was lazy and hardly taught us). I could read sentences pretty well but I could not understand a lick of that chinkspeak. Now I've been learning Japanese and forgot most of the kanji, but listening is much easier. Don't bother with writing though unless you're a hardcore weeb. It's not worth the effort.

True I took 2 years of Chinese in high school (though our teacher was lazy and hardly taught us). I could read sentences pretty well but I could not understand a lick of that chinkspeak. Now I've been learning Japanese and forgot most of the kanji, but listening is much easier. Don't bother with writing though unless you're a hardcore weeb. It's not worth the effort.

Yes...When I was seventeen, I intended to translate various Dragon Ball Hit Songs into English.

I'll check if the school also offers japanese but I doubt it

I'll check if the school also offers japanese but I doubt it
I didn't even take a class for it. I just read a few books on the grammar, then watch anime and read manga and look up words in dictionary.

I did try to take a class so I can practice with fellow weebs, but it always conflicts with my job :feelscry:

I didn't even take a class for it. I just read a few books on the grammar, then watch anime and read manga and look up words in dictionary.

I did try to take a class so I can practice with fellow weebs, but it always conflicts with my job :feelscry:
learning japanese from anime is gigaweeb man

Ching chang chong language will be very valuable in the future(actually currently is) if the world keeps its current trajectory.

Check out who occupies the top floor of wtc

After studying on and off, I plan on studying Chinese. I don't plan to ascend with Chinese girls (in fact, I'm not really into Asian girls); I just think it's a great mental exercise, Chinese people love it when non-Chinese speak it, and on a personal level, my experiences with Chinese people have been pretty positive. I studied Japanese for a bit, but tbh it's useless outside Japan, and has too many loanwords to my liking (bed is beddo; pen is pen; television is fucking terebi for fucks sake); Chinese people simply make up their own words for foreign concepts
Also, don't worry about 'why would you want to go to China?' comments --- Mandarin is also spoken in Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia. From what I have read, half of Cantonese speaking Hong Kongers can communicate in Mandarin. Chinese companies are booming in Africa and Latin America and as I'm sure everyone has noticed, there is a huge diaspora

They really are. I took French in high school (most kids took Spanish but I already know that language, so I went for French). It wasn't hard, but it is one of the most illogical languages I have studied, and the French don't seem to have any interest in teaching foreigners; if you're not fluent they'll look at you as if you tried to grab their private parts and just switch to English, which does not help learning. Chinese, OTOH, motivate you no matter how shitty your Chinese is.

Last edited:
french is an incel language
Yes, didn't get me any pussy but it is very beautiful. It gives you a certain attitude. I don't regret learning it.