Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I listen to my dentist or not

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
At the dentist today they told me I had some cavity which was suifuel for me because I’ve had a totally clean record and never had one up to now

They want to put some filling in it but ngl I’m worried about them causing more damage to the tooth and also discomfort from the filling

My logic is that in communist shitholes where they ate bread every day and no one had dental or medical care the average person had like 30 cavities and it didn’t matter at all

So legit why shouldn’t I just ignore it if my dental hygiene is otherwise good

just get it, not worth further complications in the future

My russian grandparents have horrible teeth

my teeth hurt me while reading this

Do not go back to the dentist they will take all your money. Try to rot out the tooth as quickly as you can then think if you want to rot out other teeth.

^^^DON'T LISTEN TO DENTIST, LISTEN TO THIS GUY^^^

nothing safer than sticking mercury in your mouth jfl

At the dentist today they told me I had some cavity which was suifuel for me because I’ve had a totally clean record and never had one up to now

They want to put some filling in it but ngl I’m worried about them causing more damage to the tooth and also discomfort from the filling

My logic is that in communist shitholes where they ate bread every day and no one had dental or medical care the average person had like 30 cavities and it didn’t matter at all

So legit why shouldn’t I just ignore it if my dental hygiene is otherwise good
I haven't been to the dentist in years