Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I make money to afford hookers regularly by robbing people?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I can’t afford hookers because they’re costly af. I live in college town so there’s college students walking around all the time. Do people still carry cash? Should I start robbing people to get more money?

should I get a gun? How do I get one? I won’t kill them but it’s to scare them into giving me money.

:feelswhat:. If you're that low inhib, just rape the hookers.

Get a job you lazy fuck. You rot on internet forums all day you have plenty of time otherwise.

No, I don't want to get robbed by you.

Get a job you lazy fuck. You rot on internet forums all day you have plenty of time otherwise.
Once I’m done with school besides robbing people makes money faster and my job money helps with rent

should I get a gun? How do I get one? I won’t kill them but it’s to scare them into giving me money.
Once I’m done with school besides robbing people makes money faster and my job money helps with rent
You sound like a glownigger. Asking how to commit armed robbery on a public forum.

glowniggers reading this rn like
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

You sound like a glownigger. Asking how to commit armed robbery on a public forum.
Can I steal credit cards and use them for hookers?

Glow from this thread blinds me.
If you were serious about robbing people, you would not announce it on public forum. Get money legally.

No. You'd steal from a bluepilled simp to pay a whore.

Glow from this thread blinds me.
If you were serious about robbing people, you would not announce it on public forum. Get money legally.
Should I rob gas station stores? Do they work?

very high iq, should steal phones

I can’t afford hookers because they’re costly af. I live in college town so there’s college students walking around all the time. Do people still carry cash? Should I start robbing people to get more money?

Get a job faggot. Or just find a foid to rape at night in (gta 5)

do fraud. less risk + makes more

you wont do shit as i cut your testicles before you can pull the trigger, get a job hesitating autist

you wont do shit as i cut your testicles before you can pull the trigger, get a job hesitating autist
dude you'd be shot dead as soon as you bring out your knife and bullets are faster than knives.

you prolly wouldn't even be armed with one.

dude you'd be shot dead as soon as you bring out your knife and bullets are faster than knives.

you prolly wouldn't even be armed with one.
nah you aint killing me, its not written in the bible. plus you are hesitate, why else announce it on this site. pure isayama dumbassery. im the one who will kill you anyway. i do it creatively than a gunshot wound.

seems like a solid plan

nah you aint killing me, its not written in the bible. plus you are hesitate, why else announce it on this site. pure isayama dumbassery. im the one who will kill you anyway. i do it creatively than a gunshot wound.
No man because a knife can’t defeat a gun

No man because a knife can’t defeat a gun
Who said I'll bring a knife. It's not like an autistic person like you would actually do this. If you do you'll end up cucked by police in the end. Or better yet some Chad will get you in 5 secs depending your taller or not. Also it's annoying when retards claim they'll kill me. They won't and can't. you don't know what I have planned. But I respect your honesty. But be serious. This is the most stupidest thread you made. If this made by fed you guys are running out of things to research btw.

If any man on this site is gunna kill me. I rather have @Mentally lost cel to do it we are gods. I have that respect for him.

Who said I'll bring a knife. It's not like an autistic person like you would actually do this. If you do you'll end up cucked by police in the end. Or better yet some Chad will get you in 5 secs depending your taller or not. Also it's annoying when retards claim they'll kill me. They won't and can't. you don't know what I have planned. But I respect your honesty. But be serious. This is the most stupidest thread you made. If this made by fed you guys are running out of things to research btw.

If any man on this site is gunna kill me. I rather have @Mentally lost cel to do it we are gods. I have that respect for him.
Guns compensate for height

Dont be stupid. All the normies will come together and will have you in prison soon after you begin terrorizing them with your gun.

Dont be stupid. All the normies will come together and will have you in prison soon after you begin terrorizing them with your gun.
robbers' clearance is only less than 30%

No bro. Save up your money if you really want one or get a fleshlight tbh

don't rob people, just practice pickpocketing (in videogames) it's safer

a lot of sex havers have this plan unironically

Shoplift designer shit and resell