Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I make money to afford hookers regularly by robbing people?

I'm going to answer this seriously: no you might get away with it once or twice (netting you a few hundreds tops) but unless you're an experienced criminal you will get arrested before you made back the investment of the gun and spend years in prison.

Just rob a jewellery store or a boutique:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:(in gta v)

Crime is not a reasonable method of making money
Sooner or later you get shot or go to jail and get buttfucked
I'm going to answer this seriously: no you might get away with it once or twice (netting you a few hundreds tops) but unless you're an experienced criminal you will get arrested before you made back the investment of the gun and spend years in prison.
robbery has only a 27% clearance rate or some shit

maybe true but you don't get enough money per robbery you'd have to rob multiple people per day and your
probabilities just get worse and worse

random person might look like a mark and could be strapped or have a knife and stab you
Robbers have many victims but low clearance rates so

You are cucked by your violent fantasies. Either do them or keep on seething.