Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I move to Opera GX

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Chrome is lagging a lot, I used GX in my laptop( not in my phone tho) and it worked fine, should I move to GX. Or any better browsers? Names?
Suggest for a mobile

Last edited:
isn't it chrome based

switch to internet explorer

"gaming browser" JFL

Chrome is lagging a lot, I used GX in my laptop( not in my phone tho) and it worked fine, should I move to GX. Or any better browsers? Names?
Suggest for a mobile
Firefox. It's not even a debate

yeah man do it

been operamaxxing for 3 months now and im never going back to cuckedchrome

switch to internet explorer
or be a a man and do this

Firefox. It's not even a debate
It's memory leaking like crazy. All browsers sucks nowadays but nothing is as bad as the jewish chrome
Taskmgr sGNXFzTd4r

Replying from GX
Everything looks cool unlike boring white screen chrome

Edge is pretty good, and from what I've seen it should have the best performance compared to all the other browsers at least on Windows. It's also going to support extensions on mobile in the near future, but for now it only has an adblocker

Try Firefox (Gecko based. More customizable thru CSS & about:config) or Brave (Chromium based. Built-in adblocking. More privacy-friendly than Chrome though it has crypto (called BAT) enabled by default).

Last edited:
No use a more privacy-oriented browser like Brave or LibreWolf.