Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I play FF7 Remake?

over4men

over4men

卐 ✙ ᛋᛋ ꖦ
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH71SRrR0Bo&ab_channel=SourceSpy91

never played the original but from what I've seen on jewtube the game actually looks pretty fun , egirl uwu roasties that u can romance and self insert mc , also a nigger character that doesn't seem forced and where his whole personality isn't his nigger color , game looks like it's based on the 90's game when games were still made for incels to cope.

my only gripe is that these games seem to be playstation exclusives for a few years , there's a sequel for this game announced next winter however chances are it's gonna be a PS5 exclusive which makes me hesitate whether I should play this game as I only have a gaming PC and I don't want to spend money for a console just to play the sequel and if I like the game I would hate waiting for years until the PC port of the sequel releases.

is it worth playing it , did any of you enjoy the game??

You should not play Final Fantasy on the fact that even though the game is called FINAL Fantasy it has like 15 sequels.

yeah, it seems like a good game, the first original was good also so i don't think they will ruin the remake

You should not play Final Fantasy on the fact that even though the game is called FINAL Fantasy it has like 15 sequels.
i only care about ff7 tbh
yeah, it seems like a good game, the first original was good also so i don't think they will ruin the remake
i heard the remake is different compared to og , plot is changed and some characters have different development

no play the original

i only care about ff7 tbh

i heard the remake is different compared to og , plot is changed and some characters have different development
the plot is almost completely different other than some window dressing

maury-laughing.gif

yes it is very good

Stranger of paradise is finally on steam play that

I also never played the original, i intend on playing this game once i acquire a GTX 1080 Ti at good value.
- The highest in performance GPU i got atm, is a GTX 1060 6GB.

I dont know looks shit to me