Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I post my face here

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
How bad is doxxing here?

Yes, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with posting your face here. Why don’t you do it right now?

You will receive a huge warning and you might get banned
I mean people who aren’t on the forum, how serious is it? I don’t want my mom to know I’m on here for example

I remember seeing a "rate my face" post a few weeks ago, it disappeared and the user also disappeared afterwards. There are people that genuinely want to kill us. :feelswhat:

Yes, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with posting your face here. Why don’t you do it right now?
you've gone from postmaxxing to time online maxxing

I mean people who aren’t on the forum, how serious is it? I don’t want my mom to know I’m on here for example

People hate us, they will go out of their way to contact anyone that might know you IRL to shame you. I wouldn't be surprised if some Soys are browsing this forum right now to do this. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You gotta be a low inhib God like @Zer0/∞

That wouldn't end very well.

DM me I wanna see

No offense man but you’re too new could be an infiltrator trying to dox me

why tho doxxers?
There are no doctors people are just going to shame you, sorry to say but you’re not important enough to be doxzed :dab:

Here is a pic of me in emoji form::feelzez:

No offense man but you’re too new could be an infiltrator trying to dox me

why tho doxxers?
Nigger you joined later than me :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Also nobody cares if some rando on an incel forum doxxes their face

I posted my face here and besides getting banned and other "incels" making fun of me, nobody will care outside of the forum.

Then again, I am not well known. Are you?

I posted my face here and besides getting banned and other "incels" making fun of me, nobody will care outside of the forum.

I am kinda well known I just can’t say who I am because I think it’s a rule break on this forum lol. But I was visited by the fbi back in February for posting on here. That should tell you who I am. Probably.

Send it to users in dm.

I remember seeing a "rate my face" post a few weeks ago, it disappeared and the user also disappeared afterwards. There are people that genuinely want to kill us. :feelswhat:
@NOfuture ? That dude was outed as a fakecel and still got allowed back on the site.

Send it to users in dm.
this
Stupid whore slut, she's exploiting the masses of retarded 2 IQ curry simps because she can? I wish some ugly dravidian 5'0'' w ebola rapes her and gets what she deserves. She can raise the subhuman offspring herself.

The measures of which Indians go to implement unethical practices in their lives astounds me. No wonder we're known as filthy scammers and untrustworthy people overseas. Every time a white person trusts me I get surprised why because our reputation is so fucked.

Meanwhile, her male counterpart is being butchered for organ transplants in the streets of Kolkata.

this too. if ur well known or have job don't do it
I am kinda well known I just can’t say who I am because I think it’s a rule break on this forum lol. But I was visited by the fbi back in February for posting on here. That should tell you who I am. Probably.
if you got FBI on you, you shouldn't do it.

I already know how you look like,
you look something like this:

Wouldn’t recommend that, too risky

Yes, along with your bank details

i want to post, but i likely mog some of you niggas:feelzez:

He's slowly doing a face reveal, I've seen his eyes and I think his mouth too :feelskek:
He already revealed his whole face bro, like years ago, he is from the PSL era I think

jack sparrow

is he a giga truecel? :feelshehe:
He is a fatass curry with a flat nose. If he lost weight and got a rhinoplasty he would look like a normie

You can send to us your face and we will rate you and give advice

post in the self-pic section of the forum

This tbh. Never ever post your picture there. Unless you're a foid, then please proceed.

You'll just get killed by the incels extermination squad