Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I r*** some bitch?

I

IhateUglyBitches

Banned
-
100% - Permaban - IT infiltrator
Let’s face it, b*itches** are the ones dominating in the dating world, even the most average looking things can get laid in a matter of minutes if she wanted to. Why shouldn’t I get to do the same but with women!? I’m thinking of r***ping some cheap cum dumpster coz I’m so sick of these sluts getting everything and US MEN (WHO BUILT THE GROUNDS THEY WALK ON) GET NOTHING!!

P.s I’m new to here

Out IT tranny

It will end bad for you, but most likely you just want to mock incels by the typical stereotype by the media, altough what you said is right.

if you are low inhib enough to rape you are fakecel :feelsbaton::society:

Raping foids is based

Joined Jun 14, 2022

Another faggot in the ignore list

It will end bad for you, but most likely you just want to mock incels by the typical stereotype by the media, altough what you said is right.
I’m just really out of options in my life, they don’t respect me why should I respect them?

Get the fuck out of here please

What have I done ?
You joined today and the first thing you say is that you want to rape foids, clearly, you are a troll, especially the way you censor shit like who the fuck does that

include me in the screenshot

Another day another fed
These niggas are so tiring

You are so dumb and weak you cannot even properly write RAPE in an incel forum of all places:feels::feelskek: