Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I randomly approach people?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
So I transferred to a new uni and I have zero friends ofc I’m just thinking of going up to random people befriending them fuck it man. What do you guys think? Is this suicide? Like if they are in the uni hall I’m just approaching them even if they’re in groups.

no dont unless you want to be made fun ofv , if you want friends befriend people in your class while in a lesson ? , lmao idk am a lonely loser aswell but dont approach people thats status suicide

Chad has people approaching him naturally.

Only if your white, if your ethnic you'd be beat up by Chads

Sure, if you want to look wierd and desperate. Normies make friends through thier connections. If you randomly approach normalfags at best they will politely tell you to fuck off. People in college already have set social circle and they are not gonna allow complete nobody into it.

If you've got nothing to lose.

I have tried approaching guys my age at school who were alone and are also unattractive like me. They are usually pretty nice and I made some friends like that.
Good luck at your new uni and I hope you do well in school brocel.

if you want friends befriend people in your class while in a lesson ?
This. Seems like a good beginning, especially if you just arrived in a new uni.

No, never do it. And I mean never. People will never accept if you just approach them, no matter how good your intensions are. I'm 28 and I tried it on different universities, language schools and other institutions because I had zero friends too. Then I just learned that it is my fate as an incel to get rejected by everyone and the only way for me to have friends is if someone approaches me and want to be friends. But I'm bent on revenge so I just reject their asses back and give them a taste of their own arrogant medicine if they ever approach me. People also find it weird if you just approach them (again, no matter how good your intentions are). There needs to be a natural reason, like if you're in the same class, same club etc... Just don't approach anyone randomly... You'll regret it.

Well I did it. I went to the open club event. Stood by myself then tried to approach. I got ignored and some people laughed so I left near the end. This sucks idk what to do. The frat dances were cool tho. Y’all can call me a clown wtf was I thinking smh. Everyone knew each other they just kept forming bigger and bigger groups. I really don’t know what else to do. I’m literally trying so fucking hard.

no dont unless you want to be made fun ofv , if you want friends befriend people in your class while in a lesson ? , lmao idk am a lonely loser aswell but dont approach people thats status suicide
U were right. People leave fast after class so idk

No, never do it. And I mean never. People will never accept if you just approach them, no matter how good your intensions are. I'm 28 and I tried it on different universities, language schools and other institutions because I had zero friends too. Then I just learned that it is my fate as an incel to get rejected by everyone and the only way for me to have friends is if someone approaches me and want to be friends. But I'm bent on revenge so I just reject their asses back and give them a taste of their own arrogant medicine if they ever approach me. People also find it weird if you just approach them (again, no matter how good your intentions are). There needs to be a natural reason, like if you're in the same class, same club etc... Just don't approach anyone randomly... You'll regret it.
I’m coming to the conclusion that this may be my fate as well. I will try they have another event on Monday. If nothing goes right then……..

What do you have to lose? Go for it

No. I’ve done it before and it doesn’t work