Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i reply to this girl who took 4 days to read my message

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
Long story short my mother forced me to message this girl I met a few times back in the 7th grade because she called my mother at home asking about everyone n shiet. I finally did it after arguing with her for about an hour and the girl took 4 days to read my message and reply back, probably because I was fat and had fucked up teeth back then (not that im good looking now).

I'm tempted to reply "took you long enough, bitch" but I will get my ass kicked if I do that. How should I proceed

Long story short my mother forced me to message this girl I met a few times back in the 7th grade because she called my mother at home asking about everyone n shiet. I finally did it after arguing with her for about an hour and the girl took 4 days to read my message and reply back, probably because I was fat and had fucked up teeth back then (not that im good looking now).

I'm tempted to reply "took you long enough, bitch" but I will get my ass kicked if I do that. How should I proceed
respond "took you long enough bitch" and if ur mom isn't happy then explain why all women deserve to die anyways

4 days ....holy shit. Ghost her.
Foids are on their phone 24/7, 4 days is an eternity

Your mom forced you to message someone jfl, are you 12 or something

No you should work and looksmax

brutal, you can reply but dont expect her to marry you

yeah why not, she probably was too busy having sex with chad and she forgot that you're going to be her future cuck betabuxx.
Your mom forced you to message someone jfl, are you 12 or something
he's ethnic so his mom is probably trying to get him with some girl.
ethnics don't have a dating and approaching culture.

ethnics don't have a dating and approaching culture.
Ah I see

4 days is way too long, she's not interested.

I'm too young for that, my mother just wants me to make friends because I have none rn

Send a picture of your hairy dick before blocking her

4 days ....holy shit. Ghost her.
Foids are on their phone 24/7, 4 days is an eternity
and reply took you long enough bitch you might get laid for being dark triad u never know

didnt read but you should shoot yourself tbh

Fuck her, she’s not worth your time/ has already disrespected you. Your mom can get over it. You do t need that negativity in your life

Ghost her.

If anyone asks, say you forgot about her because she hadn't replied for so long.

Or idk get some details about her and use it to Chadfish her