Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I had stopped like I said i wouldn't be sad frustrated like I am.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
In the past I made a thread about me stopping using dating apps. 1-2 days later I matched with this white girl on tinder . I noticed she speaks my home language. I talked to her , she told me she knows some words because where she works there are many people that speak it. I told her I'd like to hear her accent. She never answered me until now

I recently matched with a 26years old business owner, landlord girl. We exchanged about 4 messages. Today I checked pof to message her. She unmatched me. I bet she saw i didn't have a degree, good job by my age .

I recently matched with many Philippines girls (maybe they like blacks). They haven't answered yet.

I matched with this curvy Asian from New York , we exchanged about 3 messages. She hasn't answered me yet until now.

I matched with this Asian girl on hinge, she answering very dry (short word). she's clearly not interested. It's me asking her questions
The other Asian girl I matched with didn't answer me at all.

Bumble is fucking brutal, not only I don't get matches. If I do they have 24 hours to message. Even though I extended the time they don't message me.

Dating apps is too fucking brutal. I should have really stopped using those shits.

Dating apps are a scourge bro! I tried that shit for years after i hit 30. Got rejected everytime. Focus on the gym bro, build muscle and confidence.

Cheers!

Sean13

They have so many options it’s unreal. We’re like one out of hundreds of guys who sent them messages. :feelsbadman: Hypergamy doesn’t work, but nobody is doing anything about it, those men who have the power to are benefiting from it, and women all benefit from it.

They have so many options it’s unreal. We’re like one out of hundreds of guys who sent them messages. :feelsbadman: Hypergamy doesn’t work, but nobody is doing anything about it, those men who have the power to are benefiting from it, and women all benefit from it.
We're always at the bottom

There's a part I forgot to add
I matched with this petite curly hair nerd from Philadelphia. We talked a bit and exchanged Instagram. We talked a little bit and she disappeared. I tried to message her but she never answered. When she finally answered she told me she was sick.

I tried to continue the conversation, I sent her 4 messages, she left me on "seen" .
Today I sent her my 5 reply. If she doesn't answer I'll delete the conversation, unfollow and block her.

There's a part I forgot to add
I matched with this petite curly hair nerd from Philadelphia. We talked a bit and exchanged Instagram. We talked a little bit and she disappeared. I tried to message her but she never answered. When she finally answered she told me she was sick.

I tried to continue the conversation, I sent her 4 messages, she left me on "seen" .
Today I sent her my 5 reply. If she doesn't answer I'll delete the conversation, unfollow and block her.
Did she answer?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back