Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I secretly make my pregnant foid cousin take my accutane pill?

My foid cousin is pregnant and everyone in my subhuman family is talking about it and being happy and shit.

I want to help spare the fetus a life that’s full of shit and misery. (Will probably be incel in the end)

So I have accutane pills for my acne. Pregnant foids are forbidden to take this pill. I’m thinking to buy some sandwich and hide the pill in it and just give it to her

Thoughts?
can you give me your cousins phone instagram

cant get over how based this is tbhngl

Would be giga based. I fucking hate pregnant foids and babes and how much of a big deal everyone makes out of it

In video game of course :feelsokman:

Fake or not, thank you for giving me a super advice. I have married cousin and when he makes child with his wife I will do this.
Terabased

My foid cousin is pregnant and everyone in my subhuman family is talking about it and being happy and shit.

I want to help spare the fetus a life that’s full of shit and misery. (Will probably be incel in the end)

So I have accutane pills for my acne. Pregnant foids are forbidden to take this pill. I’m thinking to buy some sandwich and hide the pill in it and just give it to her

Thoughts?
>should i murder a baby

No. just no. please don't do it.this is by far the craziest thread i have seen here and i have no clue how you even got this idea. Now that he has a soul,just leave the kid to gods plan.

there is a huge chance of this fetus being born as a foid or at least a high tier normie. Even if he isn't born as those two,if he is born in the west he might be able to foreignmaxx.Even if he isn't born in the west he might moneymaxx etc etc. Sincerely it would make more sense for you to murder him after he is like 2 years old or 20 years old,then it is to murder him now.

Dw I won’t murder anyone dedsrs

So what happened was I examined my accutane pill container thing and it stated FORBIDDEN TO PREGNANT WOMEN.
then just larped a story.
i hope that's really what happened.