Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I start cold approaching women at my local college

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
Title. I think I'm going to buy a GoPro with a GoPro backpack to surreptitiously record womxn when I approach them and ask them for their number or hit them with the tried and true 1stPersonApproachercel move of asking "This is quite spontaneous, but you've really caught my attention" and film them rejecting me :feelskek::feelskek: This would be so funny but it'd basically ruin my life, although I've always been a troll and willing to sacrifice for the lolz.

just record with ur phone in ur pocket if anything. its easy to get a number but its usually a fake number or they wont text back

just record with ur phone in ur pocket if anything. its easy to get a number but its usually a fake number or they wont text back
get this fed outta my thread MODS LYNCH THIS NIGGA!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

if you do it, it has to be in very different spots so it's not noticeable that 'omg he approaches every girl that goes by'

You should start cold roping in your local room.

Don't do it. If you aren't chad she might report you.

No, learn to be alone and accept it.

You should make direct eye contact with the as you’re crossing ways, bump into them, and be like, “woah, didn’t see you there” and take it from there

Waste of time. If women don't approach you it's over.