Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I start groping women at my job?

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
At my job, one of my duties is to change the oil and the pipes are located at the back of the building. It's the same place where the dumpster is kept.

Usually nobody is back there except me, but sometimes foids come back there to throw away trash after they're done eating, and it's very common for them to come by themselves. A lot of times they have big tits or big asses that I just want to grope and fondle against their will.

It's a dark, obscured back alley, so if I were to grope them, realistically nothing will happen.

They might scream or threaten to call the cops, but then I can just hop in my car, drive away and quit my job, never to return. Or even better, they're too shy or scared to do anything about it and just let me touch them all over as much as I want :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

What do you think boyos, should I stop being high-inhib and just do it?

Grope those bitches

don't get caught by the police (in GTA 5)

Too risky, you'll get fired. Try it at places like a public street, a coffee shop, or a subway.

Just lose your job theory

Too risky, you'll get fired. Try it at places like a public street, a coffee shop, or a subway.
I'm afraid they'll scream and have all the 6'6" Chads within a one mile radius gang attack me.

Based alley dweller

Grope or grape? (in video game)

Just get yourself arrested theory

Theoretically nobody can do nothing to you because she might just made whole shit up.
But since our JewDicial system is Cucked word of w*man is enough of evidence to convict you.
Trust me ... saw it with my eyes where dudes got locked up for 7-8months for "threatening" woman, her word against his in front of female judge and female prosecutor ... guess who wins..

Democracy is scam
Innocent before proven guilty is Scam