Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I start smoking weed as a cope?

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
The only cope that works anymore is sleeping I need another cope or else I may rope. Does weed work?

Yeah, you may try it

thinking of the same. but i puked violently just for a single puff of average tobacco cigarette. i panicked and got out of breath. but weed might be different. idk where i can get since this is a retarded shithole country with no drugs.

As long as you aren't schizotypal or prone to paranoia

I would too if I had an access to it. I don't want to deal with unpredictable thugmaxxers, I hate them.

Thatll just cause brand new problems to kick in. Weed may make you feel good in shit times. But when your out of weed. Well combine that with shittyer tine because you were on weed. It get you. And it fucks you over.

I sometimes get panic attacks immediately after smoking. Most of the time, I enjoy it

I'm going to skip the cliche of telling you why drugs are not a good way to cope. I know weed is the substance of choice by the mass majority, but since everyone is different and i am not a NT normie, it makes me feel pathetic, as well as eating like a fatass. Stimulants on the other hand (Meth/amphetamine and cocaine) are dangerously addictive, but great short term solution substances if you have valid intentions, not to mention the effortless weight loss benefits that might actually help you ascend in terms of looks as long as you do your best to maintain a proper harm reduction and minimize the negatives as much as you can.

Anyway OP, if you are wondering what drug to do, i'd recommend a psychedelic like LSD - based drug and leagues above weed, also non addictive. Might actually help you ascend as long as you are neurotypical enough. Just don't get attached to the spiritual/mystic effect of that drug as you might get a long term psychosis in the long term, also the fake sense of being spiritually enlightened (LMAO).

The only cope that works anymore is sleeping I need another cope or else I may rope. Does weed work?
I take THC on a daily basis and honestly it is a much better alternative to drinking. I personally quit alcohol because it was causing me too many mental and physical problems. Plus I also think the weed I get is cheaper than alcohol and I don't get a hangover.

Weed boosts my mood I’m a lot more depressed and negative in my thinking when sober compared to while high on weed. On weed it’s easier to see the bright side of things for me at least.

2 Years ago I would've said no. However, my opinion on it has changed. Go for it. It's better than shoving a shotgun in your mouth.

Thatll just cause brand new problems to kick in. Weed may make you feel good in shit times. But when your out of weed. Well combine that with shittyer tine because you were on weed. It get you. And it fucks you over.
True it's shit when you have no weed and it's expensive as fuck fucking scammer drug dealer niggers take the piss

I'm not anti-weed. For some people it works wonders. But for others, it can be dangerous. As in, triggering psychosis. No, this isn't reefer madness, I'm not saying marijuana makes everyone crazy. Like any other drug, some people do have bad reactions.

Yeah it's a good cope all in all. But eventually you reach a level of tolerance where its like smoking a cigarette