Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should i try the “ground pound” masturbation technique?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Basically it’s like when you dig the hole in the ground, lie down and put your penis inside it. And start pounding it. Anyone tried this, if yes, then is it any good?

Just use a mattress

What no pussy does to a nigga :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I'd say go for it :feelsLSD:
Have to find some dirt or sand, but that should be easy if you are living in a third world shithole, you are probably wired through cow leather cables and living in mud huts. :feelsohh:

Why don't you buy one of those Japanese vaginas with anime girls? :feelsjuice:

sounds like somebody came up with that as a prank

Basically it’s like when you dig the hole in the ground, lie down and put your penis inside it. And start pounding it. Anyone tried this, if yes, then is it any good?
Wtf. The shit i read on this site is amazing :lul:

Just buy a fleshlight. What you’re doing is unhygienic as fuck. :feelskek:

pounding a cold hole doesnt sound good tbh

The duality of man.

Beyond over :feelsgah:

Do you cover your dick with anything first?

Seems like getting sand inside would suck.

No that sounds like it’d fucking destroy your dick

You first.

Tell us how it works for you.

Just get an onahole nigga what the fuck is wrong with people.

100% gonna get yourself infected or some shit
Just but a flashlight or sth bro

In with yuor peni
In for a pound...

In4 mation!

I humped a few trees around where I lived (did it at night off of wage-slaving before heading home), broke one's top (these are saplings - Firs and Hemlocks).
You're not the only horny lonely degenerate here:feelsaww:

What no pussy does to a nigga :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I'd say go for it :feelsLSD:
Have to find some dirt or sand, but that should be easy if you are living in a third world shithole, you are probably wired through cow leather cables and living in mud huts. :feelsohh:
Or fuck a fesikh to get the authentic roastie smell

Or fuck a fesikh to get the authentic roastie smell
If I lived in Zabbaleen I would have unlimited fleshlights from the garbage :feelsohh:
You can also take the dogpill and fuck a wild dog :ahegao:

DO NOT DO THIS. This is called prone masturbation and you will really mess up your ability to ejaculate. It took me a decade to unlearn prone masturbation

Just get a sex doll waifu :feelsLSD:
DO NOT DO THIS. This is called prone masturbation and you will really mess up your ability to ejaculate. It took me a decade to unlearn prone masturbation
Yes it’s very bad

I used to prone bone a lot, but it gets messy real quick.

I was prone fapping when i was kid ngl

I was prone fapping when i was kid ngl
prone masturbation is pretty efficient ngl but it does mess up your junk-- the key to unlearn is experiment with meikis and use tons of lube

I use my duvet. I lie on my side and make a fold and then rub my cawk on it. Feels so much better than jerking off :feelsohh: