Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I try to get an arranged marriage?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Obviously it isn't true ascension, but what other choice do I have? Ethnics don't live happily ever after.

I'm thinking about reconnecting with my sand community and trying to see if they'll provide me with a wife, she'll probably be ugly. Should I go through with it?

you can try but you may end up in a dead bedroom marriage

:panties:Go for it brother, it’s the only ascension for you , you rotted here enough, there is wife waiting for you inshaallah :feelsEhh:

Yes. And make her completely dependable on you and dont let her out of house until she gives you few kids. Then she will be bound to the kids.

Yes. And make her completely dependable on you and dont let her out of house until she gives you few kids. Then she will be bound to the kids.
:yes:

:panties:Go for it brother, it’s the only ascension for you , you rotted here enough, there is wife waiting for you inshaallah :feelsEhh:
Ended up in dead bedrooms and cheating foids*

If that were to happen to me I'd just rope.
Nah brucel , don't rope:fuk:. You are the iconic guy in this forum, I thought it's only way for you to ascend but it will very much depress you.

Fakecel if you don't give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back