Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I use my money to pay for the cleaning lady or should I spend it on myself?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I live in a guest house with normies. We have a cleaning lady who comes once a week to clean the place. Each person has to pay 50 bucks O_O. I really don't feel like paying this time. I haven't treated myself in a very long time. I think I won't pay shit. I'll use the money to buy delicious food. It's not like these people treat me with kindness. They ignore me 100% of time and treat me with absolute contempt and coldness.

Yeah, fuck them. Go cope with food.

I live in a guest house with normies. We have a cleaning lady who comes once a week to clean the place. Each person has to pay 50 bucks O_O. I really don't feel like paying this time. I haven't treated myself in a very long time. I think I won't pay shit. I'll use the money to buy delicious food. It's not like these people treat me with kindness. They ignore me 100% of time and treat me with absolute contempt and coldness.

Wat food are you planning to buy?

Food is a wonderful cope.

Get something nice bro

spend it on urself lol

Sucks that you have to live with normal fags.

I wouldn't pay if they don't respect me

Use it on yourself or to rent an apartament just to yourself and not to share it with others. Rhats would be my first priority.

Awfull food to buy, delicious, but unhealthy in the long term. If you live by yourself you cannot eat pizza all day. If i was you i would buy high cuallity food.

No man.Pay your part,they don't owe you anything and you don't owe them anything.

Fuck normies. Don't give them a dime.