Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should incels be learning mandarin? And try to immigrate to China?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Think about it. The west will only worsen and worsen. I see the sheer faggotry increasing more and more. Now I know china is an authoritarian shithole but outside that. It has good infastructure, great control over the alphabet mafia. Good future. Competent politicians(mostly).

Worse than the faggotry in the west, is the DEI efforts. Which will straight up fuck over anyone who isn't black/trans whatever. You will get less jobs/medical care/government benefits for not being a black trans.

China won't have any of that.

I don't think I have the will power to make this change. Especially since I am a curry. But for some whites and especially western Asians, immigrating over is worth considering.

It depends on the next few years and how China will handle its population problem and national defense. If they can come out stronger and cuck the US then sure, otherwise they might end up like the Sovietcucks. :feelsjuice:

It depends on the next few years and how China will handle its population problem and national defense. If they can come out stronger and cuck the US then sure, otherwise they might end up like the Sovietcucks. :feelsjuice:
Agreed. Within 10 years we should know if China can hold strong. Also see if the LGBT bs actually slows down or stops(my guess is that it won't though).

Most of the complaints you mentioned are just stuff that people blather about, not stuff that actually affects your day-to-day life.- I would recommend ignoring all that hyped-up stuff in the news, 'cuz it's giving you false ideas about how much that stuff will actually matter.

The west will be fine; China will be fine; you can live in either place.- But I wouldn't recommend basing your decision on hyped-up emotions and hysterics.

what makes you think that china isn't going to worsen more and more?

gook whores are beings sent to the west to get fucked by white chads while ricecels are sleeping with makima pillows and being sexless. china will probably get worse, just islammaxx and go to the middle east if you have a chance. even the middle east will become a worthless shithole.
there's no escaping reality, we're all doomed

Most of the complaints you mentioned are just stuff that people blather about, not stuff that actually affects your day-to-day life.- I would recommend ignoring all that hyped-up stuff in the news, 'cuz it's giving you false ideas about how much that stuff will actually matter.

The west will be fine; China will be fine; you can live in either place.- But I wouldn't recommend basing your decision on hyped-up emotions and hysterics.
are you sure?
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/14cz85x/auckland_surgeons_must_now_consider_ethnicity_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Western cucks are already giving certain minority groups priority when it comes to medical care. I have also seen first hand discrimination when it comes to hiring in jobs. The issue will only worsen.

what makes you think that china isn't going to worsen more and more?

gook whores are beings sent to the west to get fucked by white chads while ricecels are sleeping with makima pillows and being sexless. china will probably get worse, just islammaxx and go to the middle east if you have a chance. even the middle east will become a worthless shithole.
there's no escaping reality, we're all doomed
China will probably become more authoritarian and dystopian certainly. But it won't be taken over by LGBT.

are you sure?
-
Yes.- Human psychology is well-known to have this defect, and you're falling prey to it as well.- Since news stories only report things that are different or interesting, you never see the other side of the consideration (which is that 99.999% of the world will not be affected by the story you're reading).

This is called the Availability Heuristic, and you have to actively resist this pattern of thinking because it's built in to human psychology.- If you don't resist it, you'll make important decisions based on insignificant facts.
-

Last edited:
No, you won't need to learn Mandarin. China is regularly importing native English speakers to teach their youth English as a second language. The Chinks are smart enough to know that if you conquer a people, you don't need to force them to learn your language, as long as their leaders do as they're told.

I tried learning mandarin using hello Chinese app but when I spoke the app could never understand what I'm saying.

are you kidding man. this post must be a joke. you'll have a more shittier life there because there are like In 2021, the male-to-female ratio of China is recorded at 104.61 to 100.

China is no different to sea white cum dump commie shithole so yes

Isn't there an enormous surplus of males over there? Like 10s of millions?

Or is the question not for the purpose of ascending?

No, you won't need to learn Mandarin. China is regularly importing native English speakers to teach their youth English as a second language. The Chinks are smart enough to know that if you conquer a people, you don't need to force them to learn your language, as long as their leaders do as they're told.
They import whites for that purpose. Not shitskins

Trade one shithole for another shithole

I'd deeply regret moving to a homogenous nation.

I don't care how many trannies are there outside. I just want to stay in my house and not have to deal with the world's bullshit, authoritarian government included. If I wanted to leave the west I'd go to Japan, not Winnie the Poo's future cyberpunk dystopia.

-
Yes.- Human psychology is well-known to have this defect, and you're falling prey to it as well.- Since news stories only report things that are different or interesting, you never see the other side of the consideration (which is that 99.999% of the world will not be affected by the story you're reading).

This is called the Availability Heuristic, and you have to actively resist this pattern of thinking because it's built in to human psychology.- If you don't resist it, you'll make important decisions based on insignificant facts.
-
So many cognitive biases to keep track of, dozens of them, and now here is another one.